“Best hotel I've stayed in for years...”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Sunderland A19/A1231 Hotel
Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Sunderland
London, United Kingdom
“Best hotel I've stayed in for years...”
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

Excellent cleanliness and top of the range appliances such as kettle with easy to use and fill up side opening taps, swivel TV flat screen with freeview, a choice of firm or soft pillows already in the room, a choice of lighting and excellent bathroom facilities!!! I was there for 1 week for work and enjoyed every single night. Excellent hotel!!!

• Stayed March 2014
cheryl s, Manager at Premier Inn Sunderland A19/A1231 Hotel, responded to this review, 12 April 2014
Thank you very much for taking your time to review our hotel. Your comments are very much appreciated and will let the team know how much you enjoyed your stay. I hope to see you again in the near future!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
York, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed overnight after attending a match at the nearby Stadium of Light. Fairly standard Premier Inn really - nowhere fancy but spotlessly clean and great value. Very quiet room given proximity to busy road. Staff were friendly too. No complaints!

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank eddymaya
cheryl s, Manager at Premier Inn Sunderland A19/A1231 Hotel, responded to this review, 30 March 2014
Thank you very much for your review. We do take great pride in the cleanliness of our hotel, and the team constantly strive to deliver excellent service at all times. I am very pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.
Retford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Very Helpful Staff in both Premier Inn and the attached Brewers Fayre. Rooms clean and neat, food for evening meal and breakfast next morning was well cooked and very tasty. Over all excellent value for money for a stop over night for occasion that was a bit too far to travel in one day and back with children.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Thank you all so very much for your recent feedback, this is greatly appreciated.
It is great to see that you have enjoyed your time with us at Premier Inn, and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the future!
Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

Don't get me wrong, there is nothing bad to report from this hotel. If you are happy with the Premier Inn hotel chain you with definitely like this hotel. I just find most of the hotel chains a bit sterile. Can't fault the staff. Food is your normal mass produced affair.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at our hotel. I am happy to hear that you were satisfied with the service provided by the team and I hope to see you again in the future.
Slough, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 March 2014

My wife and I stayed at this premier inn for two nights for my friends sixth surprise party . I must say I have stayed in hotels all over the world and the standards in this hotel are better than some five star chains. The management in this hotel should be very proud of the staff as they are first class and need a pat on the back .Well done
Thomas Kelly

Room Tip: Take a cab to D'aqua in John Street for the best food in Sunderland
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Nottinghamshire
Reviewed 10 March 2014

This was our second stay and again we were not disappointed. The staff always make you feel very welcome and the place is always spotless. We had 2 nights here and I really didn't want to go back to my own bed after 2 of the most comfortable nights sleep I had had in a long time. Keep up the good work as we will be back soon :-)

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your comments. My team and I work hard to exceed our guests expectations and I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.
Sunderland, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

I stayed here with my partner following an event we attended at the stadium of light.
The check in process was great, rooms clean and comfortable but the best part of our stay was breakfast the following morning. Breakfast isn't served in the hotel itself but the restaurant next door called Liberty Brown. Great selection on the menu and definitely the hangover cure we both needed. Would definitely recommend up any of my family or friends.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Thank you very much for reviewing one of our Premier Inns. This Premier Inn is Sunderland North West. I will pass on your comments about your stay and about your experience at breakfast to the managers at the hotel and to Liberty Browns. We hope to see you again in the near future!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sunderland
Premier Inn Sunderland North West Hotel
Best Western Roker Hotel
Best Western Roker Hotel
#7 of 10 in Sunderland
Premier Inn Newcastle (Washington) Hotel

Been to Premier Inn Sunderland A19/A1231 Hotel? Share your experiences!