“Excellent service”

Raffles Coffee Lounge
Price range: US$5 - US$9
Cuisines: Cafe, British, Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Sunderland, United Kingdom
“Excellent service”
Reviewed 7 August 2012

We have been going to Raffles for a few years now. The food is delicious and their service is excellent. Julie and her staff are extremely accommodating and their friendly manner makes you feel at home.

• Visited August 2012

Sunderland, United Kingdom
“Recommended eatery in Sunderland”
Reviewed 7 August 2012

I work in Sunderland a lot as I have a number of cleints and also a business based in the area. When working on a clients new premises in April of this year I was in need of a cold and refreshing drink and called into Raffles. Since then I have used raffles everytime I have being working in the area with clients or working at the business I have based a few yards from the cafe. I personally would not use any other venue within this area than raffles. The food is out of this world, sauage cassarole is the best I have tasted for a long time. The staff are really nice and very friendly, and the cafe has a really nice friendly and clean outlook. I have also used the cafe to meet people and it is a very suitable venue. If you are after a coffee, after a quick sandwich or a full 3 course lunch I would strongly recommend a visit to Julie and her lovely team of staff!

• Visited August 2012