“Great value for money”

Cuisines: British, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 12 March 2014

My wife and I try to visit Julie and the girls once a week. We are always welcomed by the girls and Julie always finds the time to speak to everyone and of course the food is always great value, best in Sunderland, John Hartlepool.

1  Thank John G

Reviewed 6 February 2014

It is with great pleasure that I submit this review of my experience of Raffles Coffee Lounge ih Sunderland. It was many years ago that my late wife and I found Raffles. We visited it often. The food was always superb, staff friendly and attentive to one's requests and fellow diners provided a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. In later years as an elderly widower I have come to look on Raffles and the staff as some of my best friends who provided me with everything one would ask for, and more, in my need for sustenance. I know of no need to go elsewhere.
I am delighted and honoured to be given this opportunity to recommend Raffled and it's staff and I do so with pleasure and confidence and I look forward to my continuing friendship.

Reviewed 4 February 2014

The service at this cafe was superb it has beautiful food for a lovely price i would definatly go again !

Reviewed 2 February 2014

I had arrived one afternoon and I thought to myself that I would love to have a nice meal in a little cafe, I was so glad I chose to eat my meal here. The service was great and the food was absolutely fantastic. The chicken curry was one of the best I've ever had. As I am constantly travelling due to work I am sad to know that I can't be in this cafe much more often because of its great service and great food.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

Home cooked delicious food and very friendly staff. Visited this coffee lounge on numerous occasions with friends and family and have never been disappointed. This is definitely a place to visit in fact I am going back tomorrow for lunch with a friend. Great food at great prices 2 refillable coffees, main meals and desserts for approx. £14 absolute bargain.