“Never a bad thing”

Price range: US$4 - US$27
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Signatures Italian Restaurant and Grill is an ideal venue for large groups, families and couples alike with large booths and the cosy red room for romantic meals or special occasions. Our menu offers something for everyone whether you fancy something 'cheap and cheerful' or a succulent Fillet Steak (our Signature Fillet is a must). We pride ourselves on our great food and service by our friendly staff and were thrilled to be voted as one of the top 5 restaurants in Sunderland for 2012 by the Sunderland Echo. Adjoining is The Castle Bar, a modern yet relaxed bar which is ideal for enjoying pre or post dinner drinks.
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

Visited here a few times now and seriously cannot fault it, drinks and food served fast, obviously cos the food is cooked from scratch you may wait a little for it to be cooked but come on what would you rather have? Steak is out of this world so is the pasta, and don't get me started on the Sunday lunches. Your a fool if you don't come here!!

2  Thank Lovefoodcouple
There are newer reviews for Signatures Italian Restaurant and Grill

Reviewed 18 May 2014

A nice experience, good food and friendly staff, lots of choice, a bit slow service and I definitely think restaurants in this day and age should have facilities for card payments, especially if you are making a night of it I prefer not to carry too much cash, however food was good so I can forgive that! definitely worth a visit

1  Thank Jo H
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

Visited this restaurant for the first time.
Not let down, food was great and decent portions.
I had the bruschetta and the voldostana.
A large menu with plenty of choice.
Good atmosphere and pleasent staff.
The only downside was cash only no card payments, however they do have a cash point that does not charge for withdrawals.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Signatures is a absolute Gem,I've eaten here many times and I haven't had a meal where I could yet complain about,I've even asked if it was possible for things that were not even on the menu and they have gladly obliged. The Sunday dinner is a regular event family get together from the children to the adults all enjoy
Grant and Carolyn with all there team and staff keep up the hard work, beautiful food and that special hospitality that makes you want to keep coming back .

2  Thank Darren D
Reviewed 30 April 2014

My husband and I have visited this restaurant on several occasions both on our own and with friends.

The service is always great and the food delicious, and excellent value for money, we shall definitely be returning!

1  Thank Jayne A