“Disgraceful”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Sunderland, United Kingdom
“Disgraceful”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Took my daughter and younger brother here last week. Gave my daughter her plate and she began to choke on a piece of oyster shell inside the nugget batter, i tried to complain but was told that there was no-one for me to speak to.
I went a year or so previous to this and slipped on a wet floor that someone had mopped and left no signs up. I was 8 months pregnant. I received no apology and upon returning from the toilet discovered that the place was COVERED in wet floor signs...Covering their backs i think!!

• Visited August 2013
5 Thank rebecca b

Newcastle, United Kingdom
“beautiful food - if your a fan of chinease food”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

the panda is excellent. May be its just because i love chinease food. I occasionly go to the panda often the last time i wnt was a week ago with my mam and friend. we enjoyed it !!!!!! fab service they work really hard there.

• Visited August 2013
“Awful”
Reviewed 26 July 2013 via mobile

Made us pay before we ate!!!! They did it once we stayed to eat the second time we visited they did it again we left!!!!

Visited August 2012
3 Thank tterry9
Newcastle UK
“Yuk.”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Terrible service and choice of food and dishes becoming more and more limited. Who has ever heard of a buffet restaurant that doesnt serve egg fried rice!? To top it all off was overcharged at happy hour when 20 per cent wasnt deducted from the bill. Be careful that you are charged correctly! Id stay well clear of this tired restaurant.

• Visited July 2013
4 Thank suggs108
Sunderland, United Kingdom
“Not a big fan”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Panda was recommended to us by our 9 year old Nephew who comes religiously with him mum weekly.

However we were highly disappointed, there was not a wide variety of dishes and mostly empty containers. We came as a couple on Wednesday night 6:25 pm before going to the cinema. We were enjoying the meal before a rude waiter interrupted at 6:50pm, who told us to be pay and leave by 7pm or pay extra for the meal. We then went to the til at 6:58pm and waited several minutes as the the staff stood around the till and chatted. When he took the payment, we were charged the extra for leaving after 7:00 pm.

This is extremely disgusting and very unfair, an absolutely disgrace. I at the time wanted to make a complaint, when asking to speak to a manager was told no I can't make a complaint and would have to call back another time. I have bothered but have told other people not to bother.

• Visited June 2013