“Fab food and service”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 December 2013

We have visited this restaurant on numerous occasions and have never been disappointed. The variety of dishes is amazing. The service is impeccable. For a buffet restaurant the quality is unsurpassed and what fabulous value for money. Well done Panda. We will return again and again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2  Thank keimar219
There are newer reviews for Panda Oriental Buffet Restaurant

Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

I love chines food a lot so we decided to go for this place. They had sweet corn soup which was the best. They have a lot of variety in starters and mains. Lovely crispy chicken and crispy duck. They have some offers throughout the week. They serve good fried rice and noodles again a good selection of curries. Desserts tropical fruits, rice pudding, cakes and ice creams. The cake portions very big. Over all good service and nice food.

1  Thank Sai P
Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

Food & deserts here are very bland
Poor quality
Been a couple of times & wouldn't go back.
Everything tastes the same !!!!

2  Thank Girlie777
Reviewed 13 October 2013

I visited the Panda Oriental Buffet in Sunderland a few weeks ago and was really impressed. The choice of food was excellent and although it was around 4pm when we ate there was duck and mussels available. the food was tasty and the establishment was very clean. I have never been to a buffet restaurant with as much choice, this included desserts too. There was cakes, fruit, jelly, ice cream, battered banana pineapple and apple with syrup and also custard.
The price was great too. I would defiantly recommend Panda to anyone and I will be going back very soon!!!

1  Thank cacurtis
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Terrible place!!! I will never go bak Panda again...
i had my 40 birthday party last week in panda. we all enjoy the party, but panda's food and service made down. Me friend and me found a hire from the chips and 2 dead fly from the beef dish. i complain to the staff and manger, but the responds nearly made me collapsed: "Sorry, we are the open buffet, nothing we can do."
Where's the party before, Why? Why everything is changed? even i still can get the nice food and feel warm and concerned in our last christmas party.
the food you provided can be no taste, but must be hygienic; everybody will make mistake, you have to face it , but not ignore it.
you really made me down and disappoint. I will never go bak again...
I will go anther chinese buffet DOZO for my party.

4  Thank Elise W