“Great Breakfast”

Ranked #5 of 458 Restaurants in Sunderland
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 March 2013

Great place for a breakfast, big and home made using good quality ingredients, I have never been for the lunch menu but I imagine them to be as well done too, good home made favorites always on the board.

1  Thank Steve3005

Reviewed 18 November 2012

I am a frequent visitor of this lovely little establishment, if you're after delicious home cooked (with fresh ingredients), this us the place to go! The menu is varied and there are daily 'specials', the price is very reasonable and the service is second to none! No reason not to try out the Mad Hatter in my opinion, you won't be disappointed!

1  Thank Louriddell
Reviewed 7 November 2012

I visit regularly for coffee with family. This is a small cosy place. The staff are excellent friendly & always happy to help. They serve main home made meals and delicious handmade cakes also avaiable for takeaway. Would highly recommend.

1  Thank maldives
Reviewed 5 November 2012 via mobile

I have visited here quite a few times now. Each time the food is lovely and the service is great - they are especially friendly with my baby daughter and they have high chairs available too.

Prices for food and drinks are quite reasonable and I will continue to visit this cafe.

The only downside is that it is very small and gets quite busy, but this is because it is obviously very popular.

1  Thank HDH2010
Reviewed 7 October 2012

Amazing food. Great service. Quirky cafe. I went there with my family. It was pretty full but they found a table for me. Their menu had a range of different foods for everyone. When I got my food, the service was great and I enjoyed my food a lot. I will definitely go there again.

2  Thank Sophie E