“lovely find”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Rhodes, Greece
“lovely find”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

This was recommended by a friend and to her by another friend and I hope that their reputation continues to glow and grow. Very nice people, good food and pleasant atmosphere, a great find.

1 Thank happifeat

Sunderland, United Kingdom
“Fantastic breakfast”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

We called in Saturday morning , a nice friendly welcome, excellent home cooking. I had the full english breakfast, cooked perfect and fantastic value for money,my wife had the sweet chilli chicken pannini, served with homemade chips ! Couldn't have asked for anymore , will certainly be back.

2 Thank 27AM4
“Worth travelling for”
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

Just finished my Sunday lunch. Food excellent, service fantastic (the stuff supplied our three kids with games and books) and spotless toilets complete with a range of toiletries.

2 Thank scapes1
New Milton, United Kingdom
“delightful cafe”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

This is a lovely place to call for coffee and cake. I have had it recommended for sunday lunch but have not tried it personally. The staff are really friendly and helpful and the atmosphere is good.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank ann a
UK
“Retirement Party”
Reviewed 11 February 2014

I had my leaving do at the Mad Hatter and I was so pleased I did. The restaurant looked lovely when we arrived and the atmosphere was very relaxed. The food was amazing as usual and the desserts were sublime. The staff were very friendly and helpful, seeing to all our needs. We stayed as long as we wanted and all in all they helped to make a good night great.

• Visited February 2014