“Sunday Lunch”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Place recommended by a friend and worth a visit. Good service and reasonably priced meal. A good menu selection in a lovely atmosphere

1  Thank GeordieTraveller2000

Reviewed 1 July 2014

my wife and myself have visited Bellini almost every Friday since it opened.Food is of the highest standard and lovely and hot. The staff are friendly with quick service and now know which wine we intend to order and that my wife only has a half portion of pasta!
Fab restaurant

1  Thank John T
Reviewed 30 June 2014

The demeanour of the waiter who "greeted" us made us feel about as welcome as a piranha in a tank of goldfish, which was a shame as the rest of the staff were all very friendly and efficient. Maybe his dog had just died.
The food was very good, authentic Italian and reasonably priced, as was the wine.
The restaurant is clean and modern and the actual dining area is quite large, which means that when the restaurant is very busy, as it was when we visited on a Friday night, it is very noisy.
Don't get me wrong, it is nice to eat in a lively place with atmosphere, but we did struggle to converse with our companions at the table. I think that one just has to accept that it's the downside of a place which is obviously so very popular because of the quality and price of the food which is served.

1  Thank Bonviveur_11
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Spur of the moment lunchtime visit resulted in a fantastic spag bol for my partner and a well above average calzone pizza.

The service was unequivocally friendly on my second visit to this eatery and the restaurant was busy with a cross section of age groups which highlights its popularity with all age groups and everyone seemed to have smiles on their faces - a good sign.

Without wanting to sound aloof, the fellow diners all seemed to respect each other, none were shouting, swearing or being loud - the spoke in polite tones at a volume which produced a pleasant background noise but not loud enough to stop your conversation.

A decent restaurant frequented by decent people resulting in a good dining experience that guarantees we will return sooner rather than later.

Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

I visited on Friday evening, the place was extremely busy but thus didn't effect the level of service. Had mussels to start which were in a spicey tomato sauce which was amazing followed by king prawns in garlic butter served with rice, I was in a party of 8 and everyone enjoyed there meal and could not find fault with anything. Overall an excellent evening,will return again and recommend well done Bellini