“when i sugest”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 15 July 2014

When I suggest to my boyfriend that we should go here , he always smiles .
As I do we both had pastas this time which were lovely.
The place is well designed and I love to sit and linger here !

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

I think this place got off to a shaky start but now??????????????????(well it should be in number one spot)
The fishcakes are amazing and the the chutney wow!(i keep trying to replicate it)will have to ask chef next time) risdoto fantastic ,pizzas always fresh ,drinks reasonable !service fantastic !my advise ..book in adva e for happy hour ; otherwise we think bellinis should be no1

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Visited with a small group of friends on a weekday night. I was surprised to see how busy it was but it became obvious when the food arrived. Delicious and excellent quality ingredients. Friends enjoyed their meals too. The only thing - we were asked about 3 times by 3 different members of staff for our drinks order when we had already ordered drinks. But better to be left waiting I suppose! Restaurant is nicely decorated. Will definitely return.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Place recommended by a friend and worth a visit. Good service and reasonably priced meal. A good menu selection in a lovely atmosphere

1  Thank GeordieTraveller2000
Reviewed 1 July 2014

my wife and myself have visited Bellini almost every Friday since it opened.Food is of the highest standard and lovely and hot. The staff are friendly with quick service and now know which wine we intend to order and that my wife only has a half portion of pasta!
Fab restaurant