“Another great meal”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Been quite a few times now. The owners are great, very attentive and considering how busy they get they remember how you like certain dishes from previous visits. Its easy to keep going back, nice friendly atmosphere, fantastic service and great food.

There are newer reviews for Italian Kitchen

Reviewed 17 November 2013

My wife & I, my daughter & her friend & finally my four year old niece popped out for a Friday-night treat! My, wife, daughter & her friend had the two-course special, which is very reasonably priced. Excellent portions & all three complimented their different dishes. My four year old niece chose a pizza. The very friendly waitress brought the ingredients to the table & she very expertly made her own pizza (complete with a chefs hat). The finished article was polished off. I went for the burger (not from the 2-course special option). What a choice! Ever seen man v food? The home-made burger was excellent. The accompanying salad, onion rings & chips were top-drawer! Next time I think I will do without the starter so I can give this burger the respect it deserves.
Finally, like my holidays, I always look for value for money (enough to fill me & tasty with it). I would take this opportunity to recommend this food experience, especially at a more than fair price!
ENJOY

Reviewed 12 November 2013 via mobile

Table for 6 for a family birthday... staff very attentive food very tasty portions considering we went off the 2 course special were "unbelievable" .. will most certainly be returning ... thanks

Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

Very busy upon arrival however it was happy hr mid wk..

Met by a young lady who had limited English who came across as abrupt however im sure it was more a language barrier.

Both chose the muscles to start and they came as expected ,bread to accompany and so on.

Meatballs for a main but only 3 meatballs which was disappointing.

Gf ordered a chicken dish.

We found all the dishes VERY tomato based and not really much as sadly.

Will visit again as the 3 courses is good value for money.

Good but not brilliant.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

Good Food, attentive staff + menu with a good choice of alternatives. My wifes review FAULTLESS. Value for money. On my list of worth a visit anytime.