“Lovely local shop”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Sunderland, United Kingdom
“Lovely local shop”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

The food is so fresh and tasty, very clean and tidy indoors with good organisation. It's in a really nice environment with seats outdoors. Fairly good value and friendly staff!

• Visited August 2014

Gloucester, United Kingdom
“Lovely place, great food and ambience, super staff”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Who'd have thought? The place I used to shop for my Mum's vegetables is now a lovely local cafe! Popped in with girlfriends for lunch and weren't disappointed. Beautiful quiches and salads. Attentive and helpful staff. Place was buzzing throughout lunchtime. Great to also be able to buy food to take off-site as well as natural remedies. A real gem of a place.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank sarahliv
Tyne & Wear
“Nice food but not sure it's worth the money”
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

We came across Happy Organic as we drove past on a lovely sunny day. We're not particularly into organic food but it looked really nice and we could sit outside. We ordered two sandwiches, a salad and drinks, which came quite quickly. We thought the sandwiches (served with a very small side salad) were rather small for the price, although tasty enough, and the apple juice was truly delicious. We followed with a piece of chocolate orange cake and coffee, which took a little while longer to be served, and we had to ask several times for some sugar. The cost was over £40 and we didn't feel it was very good value for money.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Cugs22
uk
“It is OK for food - nothing special”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Was ok - nothing overly special! Maybe it is just me but I can't get over this health place serving tuna which is in oil and drizzling olive oil over a salad - not really that healthy!

Good selection of items to purchase if you like that type of goods

• Visited July 2014
North East
“Service Unfriendly !! Food Poor ! Totally Disappointed !!”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

After visiting Happy Organic a café I had previously raved about to friends I will not be returning.

I thought they had run out of ingredients when it arrived, I had falafels in pitta bread the falafels were dry and tasteless and the salad on the side was the size of a teaspoon.

The whole experience was not inviting my partner and I will not be returning any time soon. Sorry !!! But Very Poor !!

• Visited May 2014