“Fantastic service and food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Relish the Thought
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating
Sunderland, United Kingdom
“Fantastic service and food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014

Outside catering ordered for a family funeral. Very professional, efficient, some good advice with regards to numbers etc. We were well catered for and the broth was a great idea. I would certainly recommend and would not hesitate to use their services again. Thank you Paula & Family

• Visited January 2014

“Buffet was fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2013 via mobile

The quality of the buffet for our Christmas meeting at the was fantastic. The girls really make the effort to serve top quality, tasty food in a contempary style.

• Visited December 2013
“Fantastic outside catering”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2013

Ordered catering for a Christening and the price, service and quality were second to none. I would certainly recommend Relish the Thought for anyone wanting the same and would be sure to use their services again.

• Visited December 2013
north east england
“Lovely paninis and ciabattas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013

A fantastic little place next to the empire cinema and fab at any time of time, whether you want breakfast or lunch.

Full of lots of quirky little items and an extensive range of hot and cold sandwiches it would be a shame not to sample any!

Treated my hubby to a minted lamb and mozzarella toasted garlic ciabatta. It was amazing. So hot and wrapped in foil to retain heat. Definitely recommend!! It is slightly more than I would normally pay for a sandwich though.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Sunderland, United Kingdom
“Tasty lunch time treat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

After walking past a few times I finally decided to give Relish the Thought a try and I have to say I'm glad I did.
An extensive menu made making a decision a touch tricky, until I saw the specials board where I spied a Braised Steak, Mozzarella and Red Onion ciabatta. When I ordered I was given the option of a number of flavoured ciabattas which made a pleasant change.
I'd always assumed this was a sandwich shop rather than a cafe, but a small, cosy back room offered a nice dining experience.
The sandwich was served with a salad and tasty coleslaw. Most importantly the sandwich tasted great. The cakes looked great too, but sadly I didn't have the chance to try one this time but I'll be back.
The service was great, and for the quality and size of the sandwich I can't fault the price.
Definitely a good bet for a lunch time treat.

• Visited September 2013