“Great Stadium” 5 of 5 bubbles

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Great Stadium”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

The SoL is a fantastic stadium. It is to the locals what a mosque is to muslims. The atmosphere from both sets of fans can be electric. The facilities are good and its easy to get to. The views of the pitch are excellent. I've been here a few times and always been impressed. I'm not a Sunderland AFC supporter, but i do enjoy visiting the SoL.

1 Thank baggieblackcat

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Amazing experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

I went for a concert and it was great! Only thing was, we were stuck outside for hours longer than we were supposed to. We were supposed to be in the stadium for 2pm. We weren't in until 6pm. We were stuck in the freezing cold and pouring rain for ages! Other than that it was a great experience! I would definitely go again. Just warmer clothes ;)

Newcastle upon Tyne
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Amazing service for graduates!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

I came to the Stadium as a lecturer of 2014 graduates for their ceremony & I cannot commend the staff highly enough for their professionalism & excellent service overall.
I turned up a bit early for my ceremony but all staff were very accommodating & helpful & let me sit in the bar as they cleaned & prepared around me!
Their efficiency was 2nd to none & the food was beautifully prepared on the buffet.
I must admit I'm a born & bred Toon Army supporter but for one day only I'm happy to change my allegiance slightly & have become a big fan of the staff & management who put on such a good show! Thank you! :)

Visited July 2014
Sunderland, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

Been numerous times for both matches in the corporate areas and private parties. Always has a good time, service first class and food lovely

20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“This place stinks”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Please do not go here for concerts it smells it actually stinks you will get idiots throwing bottles and cans pushing and shoving and pulling their pants down to go to the toilet and having fights and how could I not forget the screaming and shouting and swearing seriously who created this nightmare of a place? It's very good for football but for nothing else

3 Thank NickyTheInspector