“Lovely”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 February 2014

We had a great evening here. The food was excellent and the staff were very friendly and helpful. We plan to go back soon. Don't forget to take your drinks with you.

Thank any name will do!

Reviewed 16 January 2014

I'm not fused about Indian like my husband, But really enjoyed my meal even though it was just a plain chicken curry. On the other hand my husband loves his Indians and said his meal was lovely and would go back again. Not bad for the price take your alcohol in if you want a drink we just had soft drinks with it been a school night ha ah was enjoyable. Staff lovey make you very welcome.

Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

We ate here on a Saturday evening and have to say it was quite possibly best Indian meal I have ever had. We took a friend along who knows his indian food and was also very complimentary. We had a number of starters which were all cooked perfectly and the main courses were equally good.

I would also make other diners aware that the restaurant has no alcoholic drinks licence but will let yiu bring your own and charge £2 to open your wine and supply wine glasses per party. They do serve soft drinks ae matter of course.

The meal worked out at around £17 per head and was excellent value for money.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

The food was out of this world. The service was very good, staff very friendly & knowledgeable.

We've been to the Alishaan Restaurant in Durham but think this is better.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

Had a takeaway from here prior to eating in and was impressed with both the takeaway and eating in! Not greasy (which I often find with Indian cuisine) and delicious!! Excellent value for money and worth every penny! Yum

2  Thank SunderlandSteph