“No Clue”

Price range: US$8 - US$31
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: We are a Greek-inspired restaurant based in Wormley West End. Call to make a reservation to try our new modern bar and restaurant! Follow us on Twitter or Like us on Facebook to get the latest updates and deals.
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Visited this restaurant yesterday and All I can say is SHOCKING service.
waited at the bar to order drinks and food. One person serving two standing by looking at the ceiling. The guy serving couldn't state enough how busy he was yet the two other waiters looked totally bored. Was told at the time of ordering food at 14:05 that it would be an hour or just under but the weather was great and the kids were playing so wasn't a problem.
15:10 one of the waiters came outside to have a look at my order and then disappeared only to return and ask me to come to the bar as they have no record of my order. So I go back inside and wait for a further 10 mins for the guy in charge to tell me the same. By this time the kitchen was closed for an hour for them to catch up. he found the order and said it will be out immediately which in fair it was as they had delivered the order to another table.

The food when we finally got it at 15.30 was actually very nice but at that point we were way past enjoying it.

has potential but I don't think the owners have any idea about running a restaurant,

1  Thank Daniel B

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Went here on Tuesday with a friend from work and the atmosphere was wonderful and the service was very nice. I had the stifado, which was the best that I had in the UK and I am very fussy with my food, but it was just like they make it in Cyprus and my friend had the steak, which was very juicy and cooked to perfection. Although the place wasn't packed with people we had a very delightful experience, if you want to have a nice meal this is definitely the place.

1  Thank yiannii A
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Four of us and a baby went to this restaurant for lunch today at the suggestion of a friend. Very pleasant surroundings and extremely friendly and helpful staff. Chose a selection of dishes to share - absolutely delicious!! Will most definitely return. Very highly recommended.

3  Thank Jacelia
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Just Wonderful. I went at the Woodman's with my wife after a friend's recommendation and it was absolutely fantastic. We both ordered Greek mix grill and it was a huge, fast, warm and delicious plate, well done to the kitchen and the chef and as for the waiting staff was included by young guys with so much willingness to make us feel comfortable, with much humor and service unreal. You definitely gonna see us again guys. Thanks a lot for a wonderful evening. Cheers

1  Thank Alex J
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Excellent quality and real traditional greek food.
We spent there our last weekend sitting in the beautiful garden and we enjoy it .
Great food and service , welldone guys !!!

3  Thank Akis P