“Friendly staff”

Cuisines: British
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Friendly staff”
Reviewed 21 November 2013

The staff were very friendly and helpful and the service was quick and efficient.

The heating wasn't working so the restaurant was a little cold, but the staff member suggested I move tables to be near the warm air portable machine, which was certainly much warmer than elsewhere in the restaurant.

Visited November 2013

Neath, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Better than your average Little Chef”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

I ate here twice for breakfast over a weekend in October 2013 and found this to be better than most Little Chef's I've come across. The food was good, the decor was good and the service was excellent - very friendly members of staff only too happy to accommodate our changes to the meals on the menu. The food arrived promptly, the portions were good and everything was cooked very well.

Visited October 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Always a pleasure”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

With Little Chef, you know what you are getting: it's not particularly cheap, but everything is freshly cooked, as you ask for it, and with any extra combinations that you ask you. The staff were young, clean, healthy, happy and cheerful: the room was clean, tidy; the service was fast, the food was hot, well cooked, nicely presented, and just what we wanted.

Our evening meal was greatly enhanced with a bottle of wine, I only recently realised that wine was an option in a Little Chef! How very grown-up. And breakfast was just as expected, ie hot, freshly cooked, and exactly what we asked for.

Being attached to the Travelodge made it very convenient indeed.

• Visited October 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best breakfast I've ever had!”
Reviewed 23 August 2013 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised if im being honest but this was actually
the best breakfast I've ever had topped off with great service from 2 very sweet girls who couldn't do enough for me! I'm just glad that I didn't listen to the travelodge reception lady who tried to putt me off!
shouldn't they promote the business that they share a building with?

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Carlysnaithe
Haverfordwest, United Kingdom
“A good breakfast”
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Available from 7am. Chose a combination not on the menu so it was more expensive. But well cooked and service was good.

Visited July 2013