“Consistently High Quality Food and Service”
Review of Sanam

Sanam
Ranked #2 of 54 Restaurants in Alfreton
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Derby, United Kingdom
“Consistently High Quality Food and Service”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

The fact that I've ben using this restaurant for 20 years and enjoyed every visit says it all. Not only high quality but the quantity of portions is great too! Highly recommended.

Nottingham, England, United Kingdom
“One of my favourite Indian Restaurants”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

We have been coming ot Sanam for almost 20 years now, owner has remained constant thro this time and is a really nice guy. Staff always attentive, food always nice. Also do great takeaway. Thoroughly recommend this to anyone in the area.

UK
“Good all round experience”
Reviewed 3 August 2013

Have been coming here for twelve years. Almost always great food, (sometimes cool when busy), but quality and service is second to none. Only issue was a member of staff who refused to shake hands but he has gone now. (Cannot be doing with that religious crap). Always look after my family unlike other like restaurant up road.
Overall 4.75 stars......(Cool food guys when very busy)....

Bexhill-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“The best”
Reviewed 23 May 2013

This is my second visit the food is outstanding and I am suspisious of previous reviews are they rivals this is without doubt the best Indian in this area and front of house Iqbal is superb

Visited May 2013
Nottingham
“Delicious”
Reviewed 23 May 2013

My partner and I use Sanam often as it is our favouraite indian around. We've eaten in a few times and have had regular deliveries at home too and I feel they cannot be beat. The staff are always really courteous and friendly, the restaurant has a lovely ambience about it and the food is gorgeous.
My partner always opts for a vindaloo (too hot for me) but he loves the taste. It is hot and tasty rather than just being hot because it's loaded with chilli's.
I've tried a few of the curries on the menu and I can honestly say I haven't had a bad one yet, they always ask if I would like it medium or hot and it never fails to satisfy my taste buds. The nan breads and starters are always delicious.
I would highly recommend the Sanam for a good curry to anyone... Infact, I'm having one tonight!

• Visited April 2013