“Lovely food reasonably priced ”
Review of The White Hart Inn

The White Hart Inn
Ranked #1 of 3 Alfreton B&B and Inns
Derby, United Kingdom
“Lovely food reasonably priced ”
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

I recently took the wife here for lunch which was around £10.95 for three courses. The food was excellent (as was the great choice of well kept real ales). The pub itself was very smart, clean & welcoming.

I would definitely recommend this pub for food it was lovely.

I also had a look at the rooms whilst I was there and they are modern, fresh, well kept and look very comfortable. I'm afraid I didn't stay over night so can't help any further there.

The beer garden looks excellent at the rear, so when the weathers nice I could well see myself sat there nursing a pint and putting a food order in. Get yourself down there.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Rotherham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I stayed here last night, work have started to use the hotel due to being local to our office. I was a little late arriving at 10pm, however the place was busy and had a lovely welcome from the staff. The place looked great even in the dark. I was shown to my room by the lady and the room was clean, modern. I was asked if I would like anything to eat this evening, I didn't. But asked if I would like to complete the breakfast listing, due to me leaving at 7.00 they offered to provide me with a little pack up breakfast. I agreed and went to settle in for the evening. Lovely flat telly on the wall and cosy bedding, I stay away a lot it was great to have a proper double bed not two singles pushed together. Shower and the bathroom small but compacted. hot water even so late when I got in. Slept like a dream, however the room walls are a little thin and I did here the gentle man in the other room, but most hotels you can here that. Today I woke up hot water, great hair dryer in the wonderful dressing table (all solid oak) and outside my door, little brown bag of breakfast food. Lovely touch, Looking forward to my next stay where I arrive at a good hour for some evening dinner. Great place.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Bristol, Virginia
Reviewed 25 March 2014

This was a surprise to me as all the hotels were booked in the area - the food is excellent for the evening meal and very reasonable.Sea bream and banana tarte tatin were excellent.
Rooms new and very well designed - would stay again when in the area,nice and quiet location in the week not sure on weekend as there is a function room.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank SthGlos
Also consider these accommodations in or near Alfreton
Peak Edge Hotel
Makeney Hall Hotel
Makeney Hall Hotel
#1 of 2 in Belper
The Morley Hayes Hotel

Been to The White Hart Inn? Share your experiences!