easy check in with really friendly staff , we booked a mountain view room and up graded to a port view with balcony room as the rooom was very small it was worth everypenny of the 40 euro , the hotel is ok but not great ...the breakfast was good , the room service was not great either , the aircon was really bad , the room was always hot , the hotel is on the edge of town so it was a 10 mins walk to town centre . we used the shuttle a couple of times which was never full , BUT the hotel staff are really amazing.. any problems [and there was a few ]were dealt with quickly , nothing was to much trouble for any of them , we would stay here again but this hotel would not be our first choice .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casting a serene reflection upon the Cap d'Ail harbor on France's Cote d'Azur, the Riviera Marriott La Porte de Monaco captures the spirit of Monaco. It's a magical place, where you can lose yourself in its fragrant breezes, profound beauty and international allure. As one of the premier hotels in Monaco, you'll be introduced to a superior level of service and amenities. Elegantly appointed accommodations beautifully blend extraordinary comfort with welcome features such as high-speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TravelUp, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Riviera Marriott Hotel La Porte de Monaco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Riviera La Porte De Monaco Hotel Cap d`Ail
- Cap d Ail Marriott
- Marriott Cap D'ail
- Riviera Marriott Hotel La Porte De Monaco France/French Riviera - Cote D'Azur