The hotel is in a convenient location to where I was working for the week and has lovely views. The rooms are adequate. There are many lovely restaurants 10 - 15 mintue walk away (especially in the summer months). The hotel also offers a free shuttle to Monte Carlo. It is not to the standard of other Marriot Hotels. The restaurant and room service is ok. I do not find the staff particularly helpful and can sometimes be very abrupt. The Internet is very expensive. The gym facilities are very, very poor. They are located outside the hotel. You are better jogging along the coastal path straight from the hotel. The swimming pool is not big enough for swimming, only leisure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casting a serene reflection upon the Cap d'Ail harbor on France's Cote d'Azur, the Riviera Marriott La Porte de Monaco captures the spirit of Monaco. It's a magical place, where you can lose yourself in its fragrant breezes, profound beauty and international allure. As one of the premier hotels in Monaco, you'll be introduced to a superior level of service and amenities. Elegantly appointed accommodations beautifully blend extraordinary comfort with welcome features such as high-speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Riviera Marriott Hotel La Porte de Monaco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Riviera La Porte De Monaco Hotel Cap d`Ail
- Cap d Ail Marriott
- Marriott Cap D'ail
- Riviera Marriott Hotel La Porte De Monaco France/French Riviera - Cote D'Azur