Really good business type hotel. Overlooking an amazing harbour with mega yachts. ALL ROOMS ARE THE SAME!!! We had friends staying in non riviera rooms and all they missed out on was higher floors and access to the beach beds. Would recommend as the staff were excellent except the night porter who stated that it was nearly 200€ for a drink after hours and took the money in cash! All the same a good stay for a trip to the casinos had a great time with us and ours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casting a serene reflection upon the Cap d'Ail harbor on France's Cote d'Azur, the Riviera Marriott La Porte de Monaco captures the spirit of Monaco. It's a magical place, where you can lose yourself in its fragrant breezes, profound beauty and international allure. As one of the premier hotels in Monaco, you'll be introduced to a superior level of service and amenities. Elegantly appointed accommodations beautifully blend extraordinary comfort with welcome features such as high-speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riviera Marriott Hotel La Porte de Monaco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Riviera La Porte De Monaco Hotel Cap d`Ail
- Cap d Ail Marriott
- Marriott Cap D'ail
- Riviera Marriott Hotel La Porte De Monaco France/French Riviera - Cote D'Azur