2 days before we got to Monaco, we got and email from the hotel customer relation asking for the purpose of the visit , we replied to say it is for holiday. They emailed the list of all the places we can visit.
We were upgraded to sea view room and free breakfast for the 4 of us as I am platinum card holder, also we got free mini bar every day with beer, soft drinks, chocolate, nuts,......free WiFi and a voucher for a free drink each, half a bottle of wine and a cheese player as soon as we got in the room.
BREAKFAST was very good and varied, swimming pool was small but nice and plenty of deck chairs.
The service was excellent from everyone at the hotel, the location was good and the shuttle bus was a bliss.
I can't really fault this hotel and would recommend it to my clients, friends and colleagues.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casting a serene reflection upon the Cap d'Ail harbor on France's Cote d'Azur, the Riviera Marriott La Porte de Monaco captures the spirit of Monaco. It's a magical place, where you can lose yourself in its fragrant breezes, profound beauty and international allure. As one of the premier hotels in Monaco, you'll be introduced to a superior level of service and amenities. Elegantly appointed accommodations beautifully blend extraordinary comfort with welcome features such as high-speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riviera Marriott Hotel La Porte de Monaco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Riviera La Porte De Monaco Hotel Cap d`Ail
- Cap d Ail Marriott
- Marriott Cap D'ail
- Riviera Marriott Hotel La Porte De Monaco France/French Riviera - Cote D'Azur