Hotel well located in monaco, next to port and old part of monaco.
I was there for work reaons.
Room was good clean, good choice of pillow and tvs
Mine not well located.I was on 3 floor with window on soccer field. training every night until 22 so whistle noise every night and foot ball smashing grill/fences.
Ask for room NOT on that side.
Service in F&B area is a joke. lack of staff very noticeable. breakfast fruit not appealing, presentation and cleaning around buffet not top. nobody to help you seating down most of time, only 2 girls for the week i was there to clean , dress table, replenish, serve coffee.
Hotel was full. When in rush/pick time nowhere to seat since table not clean.
I notified the front office manager.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casting a serene reflection upon the Cap d'Ail harbor on France's Cote d'Azur, the Riviera Marriott La Porte de Monaco captures the spirit of Monaco. It's a magical place, where you can lose yourself in its fragrant breezes, profound beauty and international allure. As one of the premier hotels in Monaco, you'll be introduced to a superior level of service and amenities. Elegantly appointed accommodations beautifully blend extraordinary comfort with welcome features such as high-speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riviera Marriott Hotel La Porte de Monaco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Riviera La Porte De Monaco Hotel Cap d`Ail
- Cap d Ail Marriott
- Marriott Cap D'ail
- Riviera Marriott Hotel La Porte De Monaco France/French Riviera - Cote D'Azur