I stayed there overnight during a brief visit to Monte Carlo. Hotel location is great, but the hotel itself is nothing special, pretty much same as all of the kind. Breakfast was comensurate with the hotel reputation, regular routine, again nothing spectacular. The front desk staff is kind, but they give impression of being kind just because they have to behave that way. Not impressed anyway, something is missing there....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casting a serene reflection upon the Cap d'Ail harbor on France's Cote d'Azur, the Riviera Marriott La Porte de Monaco captures the spirit of Monaco. It's a magical place, where you can lose yourself in its fragrant breezes, profound beauty and international allure. As one of the premier hotels in Monaco, you'll be introduced to a superior level of service and amenities. Elegantly appointed accommodations beautifully blend extraordinary comfort with welcome features such as high-speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, TravelUp, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riviera Marriott Hotel La Porte de Monaco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Riviera La Porte De Monaco Hotel Cap d`Ail
- Cap d Ail Marriott
- Marriott Cap D'ail
- Riviera Marriott Hotel La Porte De Monaco France/French Riviera - Cote D'Azur