Compared to other marriotts I have stayed I think this one needs a make over, but considering, the area is practically old, is ok.
The staff is nice, they have free shuttles to take you anywhere you want in Monaco, the restaurants are fabulous, and the area is superb!!!! The best area in my opinion, private beach at 100 m. And really good and cozy restaurants also, loved it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casting a serene reflection upon the Cap d'Ail harbor on France's Cote d'Azur, the Riviera Marriott La Porte de Monaco captures the spirit of Monaco. It's a magical place, where you can lose yourself in its fragrant breezes, profound beauty and international allure. As one of the premier hotels in Monaco, you'll be introduced to a superior level of service and amenities. Elegantly appointed accommodations beautifully blend extraordinary comfort with welcome features such as high-speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelsClick so you can book your Riviera Marriott Hotel La Porte de Monaco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Riviera La Porte De Monaco Hotel Cap d`Ail
- Cap d Ail Marriott
- Marriott Cap D'ail
- Riviera Marriott Hotel La Porte De Monaco France/French Riviera - Cote D'Azur