We stayed in this residence on our travel in Eurore.We rented the studio it was big enough for 2 adults and 2 children.Simple furniture but efficient and good lay out . Awesome views,fairly quiet location,great pool,helpfull staff - speaking english well.This is very hilly area so car is a must,also beach is about 154 steps down after you park.Beach is great and worth the trip, crystal clear water ,good for snorkling,chairs for rent, restaurants.
The only downside during our stay - they are building another building right beside this property, so from Mo - Fri there is construction noise in the pool and reception area. We escaped this by going to the beach in the morning and using pool in the evening.Overall not luxury but great $ value considering location and easy access to Monaco!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cap d’Ail: a jewel on the French Riviera, at the gateway to Monaco and Italy. Residence designed by Jean Nouvel, refurbished with a view over the Mediterranean. With overflow swimming pool overlooking the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Residence Costa Plana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre And Vacances Residence - Costa Plana
- Pierre & Vacances Residence - Costa Plana Hotel Cap d`Ail
- Pierre & Vacances Residence Costa Plana France/French Riviera - Cote D'Azur