“Fabulous views”
other travellers have booked this property
Good size private balcony with fabulous sea views and outside dining and sunbathing space
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Due to the apartment's location on the complex, the rooms open out on to a totally private balcony
Good quality double bed with comfortable mattress and clean fresh bedding and linen.
Clean new bathroom with bath,shower,sink+ heated towel rail. Separate toilet. Towels,hairdryer etc
Small well equipped kitchen. Microwave/oven,fridge/freezer, 4ring hob, dishwasher etc.
Balcony views over Cap Ferat at night
A memorable infinity pool with panoramic views over the azure Meditteranian sea
Friendly poolside bistro/cafe/bar providing good value food and drinks. Eat in or arrange take-away.
Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild, Cap Ferat, fabulous villa and spectacular gardens with Med views
Monaco, Port Hercule.....say no more
View of Mala beach from the coastal walk.
Monaco Stadium, home to football, concerts and other big occasions.
Cap d'Ail view from the coastal walk
Mala Beach view and part of the coastal path, taken from the coastal walk.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

measie76
Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“Fabulous views”
Reviewed 21 March 2018 for a stay in August 2017

My family stayed here August 2017, this was our second stay in this lovely apartment. As usual it had everything we needed really comfortable . Gorgeous views, the kind of place you can keep going back to.

22 Mar 2018
Thank you for your lovely review. It was an absolute pleasure to welcome you all back and we hope we see all again soon!
411satch
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Brilliant Apartment and location. Highly Recommended!!”
Reviewed 16 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

What a great choice!! This apartment was perfect. Beautiful views of the sea from the private balcony. Location just one stop on the train from Monaco and no more than 25 mins from Nice airport. Also not far from Italy.
If you're fit and keen for some exercise then the steep walk down to the village provides a shortcut along with great views of the sea. The accommodation is described as small because of the one bedroom but this has a large bed with amazing views from first thing in the morning. The rest of the accommodation was ample for us 4 adults. The two single sofas were used as beds at night. Sun loungers were also available along with a table and 4 chairs for dinner on the balcony which we made great use of.
The infinity pool was the highlight of the complex and not as busy as I thought it would be.
The owner was helpful from the start. Once my booking was confirmed she gave plenty of advice and answered all my questions which gave me confidence that my holiday was going to be great. She had thought of everything to make our stay as easy and comfortable as possible including basic provisions and wine and beer. Even coming to the apartment on our arrival because we had problems with our transfer.
The only negative was the steep walk from the village and limited bus service from there. Equally be aware of the steep walk from the entrance to the apartment. This said I would happily return to this apartment. A huge thank you to Alex for going the extra mile to make our stay so comfortable. Thank you!!
I would highly recommend this particular apartment!

Your age range 35-49
30 Aug 2017
Thank you for a lovely review! It was a real pleasure to meet you after all our correspondence and I'm delighted that you all enjoyed your stay at our apartment. The Mediterranean views and alfresco dining on the balcony is a must, as is a swim in the fab infinity pool so I'm so pleased we added to your holiday experience and left you with some good memories to take home with you. The steps up from the village to the complex probably isn't one of your fondest memories as it can be a real work out outside of bus times and after a long day out. This is why although it's not a real necessity, I always recommend hiring a car because it gives you greater flexibility to explore and you can also park right outside our apartment without negotiating any slopes,steps or lifts which is the norm not just in this complex but in this particular part of the world. You were all perfect guests and I wouldn't hesitate in welcoming you back again.
Reviewed 9 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

23 Aug 2017
it was a pleasure to have you stay at our apartment. We both enjoyed the opportunity of meeting you and your family and it was good to hear that you enjoyed the apartment, the complex facilities and the location. Steps into the town are easy but can be tough coming up after a long day but the local 79 bus runs from the train station,through the village and drops you off right outside the complex. If I could take the steps away I would but it would ruin the view from the balcony and the pool!
I hope we see you guys again.
Djdoodle7...
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed 4 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I booked tickets for the Monaco Grand Prix as a surprise for my husbands 40th birthday, and came across this place whilst looking for somewhere to stay.

The apartment is lovely, very well equipped with everything you could need during your stay. Alex the owner is lovely, and gave us loads of information on the area, bus times, restaurant recommendations etc.
She also left us a hamper full of goodies and a bottle of champagne in the fridge, as it was our anniversary whilst we were away.

We visited the Beef Bar restaurant (one of Alex's recommendations) on our anniversary and the steaks were to die for, not cheap but well worth it.

The onsite bar/restaurant is great, with friendly owners and prices are reasonable. The infinity swimming pool was beautiful, and it was great to be able to relax for a few hours after the hustle and bustle of the Grand Prix.

We will definitely return & would recommend to others.

Thanks Alex.

7 Jun 2017
Thank you for your comments, I like to include all the little touches that I would appreciate away from home so I'm really pleased you enjoyed your stay in our apartment and were able to come back and relax after the roar and excitement of the Grand Prix. I'm always only a phone call away but I don't always get the opportunity to meet our guests so I'm glad we caught up with you and you were able to use some of the local knowledge. You are a lovely couple and I hope that you come back and stay with us again. Alex
619travel...
Athens, Greece
“EXCELLENT PROPERTY, EXCELLENT ACCESS, EXCELLENT STAY”
Reviewed 4 November 2016 for a stay in September 2016

I have stayed at the complex on many occasions during business trips but have always found access, as I usually carry a great deal of baggage, a pain. This apartment, you park and literally walk 20m to the door from your parked car. It was clean and well maintained and had a view to die for. (Please do not jump)

Any small problem we had took a simple text to the owner who responded quickly.

The entire complex WiFi had packed up, the owner promised to get this fixed, which was inconvenient, the only WiFi was by the pool. The restaurant by the pool gave good service and the food was good, home-made by the owner.

All in all a good experience with an owner that cares for her guests.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Access
Liked least: No wifi which was inconvenient
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
20 Apr 2018
Thank you for your great review and your positive comments. As is usual in this part of France, the complex is built into the mountain there are usually several stairs or lifts to negotiate but our apartment offers the easiest accessibility yards from the parking while still offering total privacy and uninterrupted views of the sea.
I’m pleased you enjoyed your stay and I hope you visit again.
measie76
Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“Fabulous apartment, stunning location”
Reviewed 25 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

This apartment had everything my family needed for a lovely holiday. We travelled there as a family of four and were really impressed by the attention to detail of the owner/vendor. There were beautiful towels, linen, soap/shower gel. We all enjoyed great night's sleep due to the comfort of the beds and the air conditioning which if you are booking in the summer months is a real treat. Everything was clean and comfortable. The views from the balcony are just amazing, it was a great place to eat and enjoy a drink watching the boats go by. In the apartment were table tennis bats & balls/games/DVD's which I thought was a great touch, making you feel welcome. Costa Plana is a lovely place, the pool is fantastic the views from the edge are amazing.
We also enjoyed the pool bar there, the food was good and well priced. Cap D'Ail is so near to Monaco, and is a nice little town with everything you need, restaurant/shops/patisseries, there are great beaches near by as well.
I would definitely recommend this apartment and this part of France!

Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
20 Apr 2018
Thank you for your review, I’m really pleased that you enjoyed your stay in our apartment.
This location does have a lot to offer but with young children there is also plenty to occupy you without even having to leave the complex....and the apartment balcony offers one of the best uninterrupted Med views for either a morning coffee or an evening aperitif when they’ve gone to bed!
Your family were a lot of fun and it was a pleasure for you to share your amazing comments with us.
Maura o
“Excellent Location with Great Views and Pool”
Reviewed 27 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

We stayed in this apartment for a few days (couple and 3 kids) and really wished it was longer ! The apartment, though small, is very well laid out, really clean, great parking facilities with access pretty much to door of apartment. The views from the balcony out to the Med are just amazing and so relaxing to watch the boats at night from. It is really well located and within a stones throw of Monaco and several nice beaches, the pool at the resort is one of the best we have been to and the kids loved it. Would highly recommend this apartment to anyone looking for a relaxing holiday in South of France.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Cleanliness, location, Views, Pool
Liked least: Did get hot at night, a few fans would have helped ....
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
20 Apr 2018
Thank you for your lovely review, it is a pleasure to read your comments and I’m pleased you enjoyed your time with us.
I hope that we get the opportunity to host you again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing