“Great food and service”

Ranked #22 of 327 Restaurants in Saint Julian's
Price range: US$14 - US$31
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Is it possible to change our price from to Euro 12 to Euro 26 instead of Euro 26? Thank you
Reviewed 10 May 2014

We ate here a number of times on our last trip to Malta. As normal the food and service were exemplary. We had a meal with friends at lunchtime on our last day. I would advise booking to avoid disappointment as this restaurant is popular with both locals and tourists.

1  Thank Jigroll

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Went last week early evening,my husband had a pizza and I had pasta both were absolutely gorgeous. The owner or manager (not sure which) was training a new boy very meticulously, it must have been his first shift,but I'm sure it won't take long to get him up to scratch. He was very polite with us. We saw the boy the day after he recognised us and said hello. The wine was also very nice. Overall good food,good service,very good price what more could we have asked for....

Reviewed 8 May 2014

We ate here twice on our three night trip to Malta over Easter it was that good!

This is a busy neighbourhood Italian with great food, sensible prices and a buzzing atmosphere.

The seafood pasta was to die for, and the children loved the pizza.

On our final night, the bill for seven including lots (and I do mean lots!) of alcohol came to just about 100 euros.

Would go back here in a heartbeat.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

My favourite pizza place. I remember going there with my parents when I was four years old and still enjoy it to the day. The menu is updated regularly and their latest new addition - the pulled pork pizza is amazing. Keep up the good work!!

Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

The food is awesome - probably the best pizza I have ever had. Tried to get in last time we were in Malta but always fully booked. 2 starters, 2 main courses and a bottle of wine 48 euros. Not flash but very good value and high quality.