“Delicious food and superb service”
Review of Lulu Restaurant

Lulu Restaurant
Price range: US$32 - US$32
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Great restaurant! The food was delicious (definitely the best in Malta) and the service was one of the best we've ever experienced!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I go here fairly often. Always a delight! The pork cheeks and sticky toffee date pudding are divine!!

Reviewed 27 April 2014

We went to this restaurant after looking at the reviews on Tripadvisor. We found it very easily although it is not on the main strip of restaurants. It is in a side road. The menu is a set menu for three courses if you don'w want three courses it is a little bit cheaper but you might as well go the whole hog even if you do not eat it all. Food is really nice, service is good the only downfall about this restaurant is the outlook but the food is what you are paying for and if it was overlooking the bay I am sure it would be a lot more expensive.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

We set out on foot from the Hilton on Monday evening 7th April aiming for Spinola Bay and took the side streets to avoid the traffic choked main road and came across this place. We reached Spinola, looked in a few places and returned to Lulu's because we were intrigued by the menu and the 'upscale' presentation of the place.

We were not disappointed. As non meat eaters it is common for us to be able to choose vegetarian starters but rarely are we offered a choice of vegetarian options as main courses. Lulu's was the exception and I am pleased to report our meals were very good. I recommend the mushroom and brioche starter and the melanzani parmiagani(excuse spelling please!) Service was excellent . Like others I could not manage dessert and noted the pricing issue of paying full price for 2 courses - but I did not mention this to the waiter because I felt my meal was worth every cent of 29 euro. We had a great evening.

Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

We had our last diner in Lulu in Malta. What a good surprise! The food was super and the service is great. We spent a great family time there!