“Great place for diving”

Concept Scuba Malta
More attraction details
Owner description: @ Concept Scuba Malta we provide a welcome and pleasurable and safe diving environment ideal for your underwater learning progress as we cater for the recently qualified and novice divers as well as for the seasoned professional Scuba Diver!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I took the Advanced Open Water course and did the Enriched Air Diver certification.
The diving instructors are very experienced, helpful and laid back. Dives are done in very small groups which was especially an advantage as I hadn't been diving for 1.5 years.

Before booking the diving course, I was a bit surprised that there aren't more reviews online but there is an explanation for that as the diving center has only been open for a couple of months. This is another entry in the plus column for me as the facility and equipment all appear to be still very new. Additionally, the prices are very reasonable.

I went on 7 dives and got to choose which adventure dives I wanted to go on and which sites I wanted to visit (Comino and Gozo). The trip to Comino was done by speed boat which was a great experience by itself. The diving days start around 8.30 am and between dives there is always a place to have lunch at, so you don't need to take your own. Furthermore, the instructor will pick you up from your hostel/hotel.

I can recommend Concept Scuba without limitations if you're looking for a place to dive in Malta.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"malta"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my sister had 2 dives during our stay in Malta. Had great fun diving with Carlos as well as two other girls. Very friendly and professional - he explained step by step for us to set up the equipment and made sure we were safe and relaxed. Would totally recommend!!

妹との旅行で2ダイブしました。スタッフはとってもフレンドリーでマルタの綺麗な海でのダイビングは最高でした。装備もひとつひとつ一緒に確認しながら進めてくれて、安心しながら潜ることができました。

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

I dived with Ray for 2 days.
They were the best 2 days really friendly staff made you feel welcome and safe to dive with.
Look forward to going back.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Had a Great experience, fun while diving and at the surface. Very friendly and professional crew. Also they offer free nitrox!
Ray is Malta's most knowledgeable and charismatic dive master in my book. :)
Located at the waters edge they also have a pool and restaurant on site which is great if you want to relax with a beer while your friend is working on their open water skills. :D

1  Thank Martin C