“Great meal, lovely atmosphere, great service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of PARAPETT - CLOSED

PARAPETT
Price range: US$10 - US$60
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Parapett Restaurant in the heart of St.Julian's offers a great casual dining experience serving pizza, pasta, salads, grill, fish and gluten-free options. An award-winning and top-rated restaurant.
Aldershot, Hants
“Great meal, lovely atmosphere, great service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

Came here after checking the reviews on TA as my partner is a big seafood lover and as I don't eat it, I needed somewhere that excelled at more than just seafood - I found it here.

The soup I had to start was divine as was everything our party of four ate - Bruscetta, Pizza, Prawns etc etc

Was very impressed that the waiter knew that as I have an egg allergy, there were many of the red wines I could not drink. 1st place anywhere in the world that understood me. Well done!

• Visited May 2014

• Polish first
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Beautiful food and excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

I was with my husband staying in Sliema in Malta for week in May this year. We visited Parapett in St. Julien's twice on this visit, the second time with friends that we met at the airport.
We had dined here on previous visits to the island and have never been disappointed with the food or service. Our friends were also very impressed with the choice and presentation of the dishes. My husband wished to have a different accompaniment with his choice and this was readily agreed. they also accommodate individual's dietary needs such as gluten free etc.
The staff are friendly, courteous and knowledgeable about the dishes and choices of wine to go with the food.
The restaurant is quite unpretentious sitting at a corner site with the outside seats overlooking the bay. Inside is well laid out, clean and comfortable and we did not feel rushed to finish our meal even though we stayed on a bit later than the other diners.
I would highly recommend this restaurant for providing excellent service, a good range of delicious food and wine and a very pleasant ambience.

• Visited May 2014
“Delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

We came in very late on a Sunday evening hoping we could find some thing to eat but this restaurant exceeded our expectations. Great fish and service. Must go!

Swieqi, Malta
“Consistent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

We have been going to this restaurant for the longest time.. the new set up updated the look giving it a very modern feel but the food is as good as in the past. I had the best Lobster on a New years day lunch... but on the recent visit .. I had the Rack of ribs which was so tender it was falling off the bone. A sure place for a good meal.

Visited November 2013
Sittingbourne, United Kingdom
“Excellent food with good Gluten Free choices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

We've eaten here several times during our stay and have never been disappointed. Food is very good and the service is just right - not down your throat selling stuff but attentive when we need things. The gluten free selection is excellent so if you have such an allergy head here. They will do every pizza or pasta dish gluten free if you need it, along with a lovely gluten free garlic bread starter.