“A lovely dinner for two”

Profumo di ristorante italiano
Ranked #45 of 306 Restaurants in Saint Julian's
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Reading, United Kingdom
“A lovely dinner for two”
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

Dined here with my partner!

The complimentary prosecco was a welcoming and thoughtful gesture!

The food from start to finish exceeded expectations! And the homemade deserts were exquisite!

A must place to dine if in St Julian's

• Visited June 2014

• Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Nice, France
“Excellent Italian Cuisine”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Il Profumo di .... is a great restaurant and we definitely recommend it. The pastas, which are homemade, are particularly delicious. The service is great and the owner/chef went out of his way to come to our table and talk to us. You should note that Il Profumo di.... is a traditional Italian . It has a lovely menu and the food is excellent. I highly recommend it and I'll be going back!

• Visited June 2014
Saint Julian's, Malta
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“mix feeling”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Staff quite unpolite , trying to push high price dishes , and not facilitating customers with different credit cards payment methods .

Camborne, United Kingdom
“A real Italian...!!”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

The Proformo is one of the best Italian restaurants I have ever eaten in..realy first class. Do not expect to have a pizza here, but instead some great Italian cusine,that you can ever imagine. The mix starter of fish..its a must

Jersey, United Kingdom
“Lovely Italian”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We visited here on our last evening in Malta on the recommendation of a friend. We were not disappointed.

When you arrive, the waiter explains in a LOT of detail the specials. The menu is written by hand, but is clear and not too long. It feels like sitting in a family kitchen, which is lovely. The regulars are greeted with hugs and kisses and it is all very friendly. The wait staff are the friendliest people but it was effortless and it felt that they really meant it.

The food was lovely and I would recommend it. There are many options and you won't go hungry. I highly recommend the tirimisu. Personally, I don't like this dessert, but I tried my husband's portion, and I had to be batted off with his fork to prevent me devouring the whole thing!