“I'm a Hard Rock fan !!!”

Hard Rock Cafe Malta
Ranked #49 of 311 Restaurants in Saint Julian's
Price range: US$11 - US$34
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We love all things awesome, including, but not limited to, great food, tattoos, rock 'n' roll, incredible design, Angus Young, baldness, Bruce Springsteen, sleeping, cool clothes, mohawks, geeks, Al Green, and breakfast. Follow us for a backstage pass into the world of music.
Romford, United Kingdom
“I'm a Hard Rock fan !!!”
Reviewed 16 June 2013

I'm a big lover of the Hard Rock chain ....and the food here lives up to the standard. Good sticky filling food that's a treat . The burger was exceptional , and the waitress very friendly and professional . The added bonus is that whilst they were busy , I was seated far more quickly than at the London branch . Then there's the good music and the memorabilia plastered over the walls . I will be back.

• Visited June 2013
Adolf V, Public Relations Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Malta, responded to this review, 10 July 2013
Hi

Thank you very much for your review. Its always great to welcome Hard Rock fans. Hope to see you back again soon.

Keep on Rockin!

• Korean first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Sotkamo, Oulu, Finland
“First trip abroad for my daughter”
Reviewed 14 June 2013

I have been to more HArd Rocks then I can count, but this was one of the best for service the staff was great. Kimberly was really nice. If you like the Hard Rock don't miss this while in Malta.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Donald M
Hi,

Thank you very much for your time and courtesy in review our Cafe. Its always great to host Hard Rock fans. Will share this with Kim too. Thanks again.
Subic, Philippines
“Need a good burger”
Reviewed 13 June 2013

Yes I was lucky that I could go ashore and use time here. Special when we have a Filipino cook on board, so this burger i eat here was yummy, even it is the same all over the world on HRC

Visited May 2013
1 Thank kmittag
Hi,

Thank you very much for your time and courtesy in reviewing our Cafe. I bet you had a good Legendary Burger :) Took note of your comment on service will share with appropriate management. .

Thanks again.
swindon
“Good reliable burger :)”
Reviewed 8 June 2013

You can always rely in Hard Rock to deliver a great burger and they didn't disappoint. Service wasn't speedy though and this was the only bad point everything else was great.

Visited May 2013
Odessa-31, Sales & Marketing Co-ordinator at Hard Rock Cafe Malta, responded to this review, 30 July 2013
Hi,

Thank you very much for your time and courtesy to share with us your review. I'm glad you enjoyed our food.

Regarding service I will pass your comment to those above me.

Thanks again

Odessa
Herne Bay, United Kingdom
“Always Good Service”
Reviewed 4 June 2013

Whichever Hard Rock you visit, the service is always excellent, we chatted to a Scottish waitress, who told us lots of tips to get the best out of our holiday, food is always delicious, if enormous!

Visited April 2013
Adolf V, Public Relations Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Malta, responded to this review, 12 June 2013
Hi,

Thank you very much for your time and courtesy in your review. will definitely share this with Denise. Hope she suggested great places in Malta.

Looking forward to host you back in Malta at HRC soon.

Adolf