“Great Sushi”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Estilo

Estilo
Ranked #144 of 304 Restaurants in Saint Julian's
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Description: Excellent 24-hour restaurant offering wide range of cuisines of high quality at reasonable prices. Part of the Tropicana Hotel in Ball Street, Paceville, Malta
Sliema, Malta
“Great Sushi”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2012

I made a home delivery from Estilo, I ordered the Salmon Nigri and Rainbow Maki although the prices are a little on the high range it was very worth it, very well presented and delicious, I won`t mind ordering sushi again!! I also like the fact that the restaurant makes 24hour deliveries.

• Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
“value for money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2012

while we where on holiday some friends told us about estilo. we went there for lunch and found out that they serve a set menu for 10.75 euros. 3 course meal which it was bautiful. very very value for money and most of all it was a good meal which we enjoyed tremendously. very nice and relaxing surrounding with a beautiful waterfall and the cakes to die for cos they were smashing. would surly recomend this place

3 Thank margerita-12
Tennessee
“Tourist heaven”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2012

This place is a total tourist trap, and MrReaves and I got caught in that web.

It is located near the nightclubs/bars of Paceville, and has a multitude of outdoor seating with waterfalls and outdoor bars. We were wandering around and thought we'd give it a shot because we thought that it was a different restaurant.

The food was pretty good but nothing to write home about. I had the penne Popeye and MrReaves had the rabbit. He said that it was tasty, and my pasta was just like the stuff that I make at home in a much larger portion. Service was pretty slow until we asked for the bill. THAT came quickly. This was a trend that we ran into in every single restaurant that we visited.

The restaurant states that it is open 24/7, and I'm sure that a lot of drunk tourists hit this place up after a night of clubbing. If I were 10 years younger, I'd probably do that same thing. I'd also probably end up in one of the waterfalls, but that's neither here nor there.

Mosta, Malta
“Good Meals, Lots of Choice!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2012

We've been to Estilo many times, we like it because the menu is very vast and food is very good. This restaurant does not close so it's 24/7 and that is of great convenience and they also offer Delivery to all of Malta.

From all the times that we went the food was always good, can't say great because its not that special and nothing different from others, service could be improved and the waiters tend to do some mistakes but could be because usually they have too many people and lots of rush.

Still good place too eat if your in the centre of Paceville :)

High Wycombe, United Kingdom
“Good food and atmosphere”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2012

This place serves good food at a reasonable price. Atmosphere and setting is very nice. The only disappointment was our waiter - he rushed us the whole way through the evening, insisted on us sitting in a busy walkway and then got our drink order wrong and overcharged us (gave me a small drink instead of a large...he then changed the drink to a large but charged me for two smalls!!!). Overall I would recommend this restaurant - just fingers crossed for a good waiter!