“Great as always!”

Estilo
Ranked #158 of 318 Restaurants in Saint Julian's
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Excellent 24-hour restaurant offering wide range of cuisines of high quality at reasonable prices. Part of the Tropicana Hotel in Ball Street, Paceville, Malta
“Great as always!”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Very welcoming staff and best value for money!!
And the food??.. Delicious!! Would definately reccomand this amazing place.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Tanya F

• Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Margate, United Kingdom
“Superb service”
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

Had a lovely meal here last night. Service was spot on the waiter was very attentive and food excellent. Highly recommend if staying in St Julians great atmosphere and reasonable prices.

2 Thank Sand51
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely food”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

24/7 food and drink, Great service. Lovely food. Beautiful atmosphere, Should definatley visit when dark and lit up

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Amicki
Msida, Malta
“Always good!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Estilo is a restaurant which is open 24/7; it offers many types foods, ranging from pizza to sushi. Every time I have dinner there, I am never disappointed. What I like most is definitely their pizza, but even the other specialities are always very tasty and huge in size! The restaurant is pretty big, so it is not difficult to find a table. The outside is a little bit kitschy, while the inside resembles a normal pizzeria.The waiters are nice and friendly, although sometimes you have to remind them at least twice about the bill. They also offer the delivery service, and you can also ask to have cigarettes or top-up cards delivered ( which I guess they take from the shop next to the restaurant). The prices are definitely fair, especially for the amount of food you get! Whenever I want to have a quick dinner out without the hassle of booking or being unsure about the quality of the food I will get, Estilo is always one of my first choices!

• Visited May 2014
Naxxar, Malta
“Totally Overrated”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Yesterday myself and a group of my friends went to dine at Estilo and it was totally the most terrible restaurant restaurant I've been to.

Drinks came 20 minutes after our order, quite a lengthy time considering we only took water and soft drinks. All the glasses were not polished as they should be, i.e. they were all stained and spluttered with dried water. We complained, the waiter who was a foreign took back the glasses with all his arrogance and he did not get us back replacement glasses until we were served with our food.

Food was cooked well but one of us was totally forgotten and got his food at the time everyone was finishing off from eating his portion.

Total Mess!