“Little gem”

Ranked #20 of 371 Restaurants in Saint Julian's
Price range: US$7 - US$28
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The Bianco's Concept There is really one simple formula for success: Pick a concept, idea or project - one that you feel strongly about and that you understand intimately. Then pour your whole self into it, unconditionally. That is exactly what we have done with Bianco's. That is exactly why it works. That is exactly why we have loyal patrons and loyal staff. "Bianco", meaning "White", is what you get when you mix the appropriate intensities of the most vibrant of colours. In much the same way, Bianco's brings together our years of experience in hotel and restaurant management, and our passion for great food, wine, atmosphere and service. Bianco's is variety and balance under all aspects.
Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

Fabulous experience from start to finish, service was second to none, beautiful. The starters were gorgeous, goats cheese, bruschetta and olives, for main we had burger, pancetta it was better than the burgers we had in America, then I don’t know how we fit it in but managed a sweet. Honestly don’t miss this place it’s beautiful.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,121)

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was a great disappointment . I went to it on the basis of location and previous reviews .
The table next to us sent their meals back, but I didn’t think there was much could go wrong with a plate of pasta! Big mistake!
I chose the homemade egg pasta which was served hard ( not al dente ) and was inedible. We told the waiter who then proceeded to tell us that is how it should be eaten.
I am a lover of Italian food, travelling extensively in Italy and have many Italian friends. I have never heard of such a thing and was made to feel that we were wrong to complain.
Take what you want from this review bit it’s truthful.
Maybe it was the chefs day off!!

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

For me this was the best restaurant in St Julian's during my recent visit to Malta in the last week with my brother. Firstly the host/owner (I guess he was the owner and I wish I got his name) was so welcoming and friendly, a lovely Maltese man who took time to go through the dishes as well as making sure everything was ok. On our second return he remembered us and again was very welcoming, although the restaurant was full he did his best effort to get us seated and we had a table within 10 minutes. The rest of the staff were also polite, friendly and attentive, 5 stars just for the service alone. The food was excellent as well, both visits we shared a Maltese platter which I highly recommend and includes Maltese sausage which was the best I had on the island during my visit. I also had the Maltese pizza which was so tasty and had a twist of roast potatoes. I also had the rabbit ravioli which was very good. I can't recommend this restaurant enough, the service, the atmosphere and food is excellent.

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Fantastic, tasty food! Great service!! Great wine! Lovely place! Great atmosphere. Highly recommend:)

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Had a nice meal here. Good service . Tasty. Had lots of vegans in our group and they had good options.