“Best Sushi Take-Out!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 October 2013

It's tasty! I have tried other sushi restaurants but they do not add up to Gochi! I keep going back for more. I haven't tried dining in yet so i'm looking forward for that in the foreseeable future (: I highly recommend since it is freshly made and surely the cheapest from its competitors!!!

There are newer reviews for Gochi Restaurant

Reviewed 21 September 2013

I have had Japanese and sushi in some of the best restaurants and this was nothing to write home about. They used canned tuna instead of the fresh tuna which for me thats a no no!!!! The service was good but the place a little dungie looking. The food wasn't bad but I would not go there again. If I'm gonna go for sushi I prefer to spend a little more and have better sushi. Don't go there if you're trying sushi for the first time as you would probably get turned off.

Reviewed 20 September 2013

I went for a take-away of sushi and it is by far the best one I had. Plenty of options to choose from and everything was freshly made. It is not expensive and surely the cheapest compared to its competitors.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

I tried the sushi for the first time in 2009 and it was amazing:)

staffs are extremely nice, foods was a delish and I really enjoyed it:)

Small but cute place , and for the price it's really good:)

Highly recommended for family , friends or even solo :)

Reviewed 6 September 2013

My husband and I have often gone to order sushi takeout from this place. I don't suggest it as a sit down meal as it lacks a little in atmosphere, but portions are generous and generally good. Do be prepared to wait in a line though if you go at peak hours.