“Terrible service ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Pick this place with out checking trip advisor big mistake!!
I was waiting for my starter for more then 20mins after my girlfriend had finished hers... And only that I ask they realised there was a problem!! We got not bread at our table until half way through our main course.. My girlfriend got not potatoes with her dinner at all.. Had to ask for the bill twice cause was waiting 15mins after asking the 1st time... On looking around we were not the only ones unimpressed.
The table in front of us had there order mixed up and were eating food they didn't not order.. It was all over the place.. Food was tasty to be fair but the whole experience was ruined by the terrible service and poor staff.. No system in place here!!

Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

So it is a busy restaurant so service is a little slow, buy well worth the wait. Staff were friendly and the limoncello was the best I have a ever had

1  Thank liamskennedy
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

Went there to have dinner with my girlfriend, but got off with a terrible treatment by a stupid waitress who just thought we were better off using a table right at the door of the place! So we just left because this waitress thought it was right to argue with us & tell us to justify why we wouldnt like sitting at a table at the door!

Reviewed 31 July 2014

very busy and we hadn't had time to check out trip advisor! So we followed the crowds. The staff were lovely and friendly, but unfortunately do not make up for the food. We only had a main meal, I ordered the fish! but it was a huge plate of fish. it was grilled sea bass but lacking favour. With a huge plate of salad and was a bit off putting. my partner had the folded pizza which was basically a pizza, with a small amount of filling,with another pizza base on the top. it was basically a plate of dough. although it wasn't awful it wasn't enjoyable either. I've had much better meals elsewhere. the smokers do not help either when you are eating!

Reviewed 27 July 2014

I visited this restaurant yesterday. We ordered and waiter brought bread on the table. There were only 2 slices of bread. It is a little bit ridiculous. After we ate our starters and we put the used fork and knife on the plates we used for our starters, the waitress very rudely removed the cutlery from the plates to use them for our mains .... don't they have enough cutlery?? The food was ok .. still nothing so wow .. infact we overheard another table telling the waitress that food was not good as the day before and she just told them that they have different chefs ... That's no excuse.