“BEST RESTAURANT IN MALTA”
Review of Sciacca Grill Saint Julians - CLOSED

Sciacca Grill Saint Julians
Price range: US$31 - US$87
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Named after the Sicilian village that inspired its creation, Sciacca is a fish bistro and Sciacca Grill is a steakhouse that both go beyond its culinary calling. Within Sciacca's confines, you'll find the kind of effortless taste that'll envelop your stay, exalt your senses, and ultimately make you party to the excellence we recite. - Welcome to an experience.
Reviewed 20 November 2013

We had reservations and was greeted promptly and seated immediately. I had the catch of the day. It was cooked to perfection and very generous with the portion. The wine that was suggested was paired with the fish, beautifully The owner, Marvin, also greeted us and thanked us for choosing his restaurant. The best restaurant in Malta and many other places I have visited. I cant wait for the next time to visit Malta so I can enjoy another meal here

Reviewed 12 November 2013 via mobile

This is my second time. My first time was good....this time is excellent service....professional.
Food is so fresh.We had an amazing starter, Selection chef's.... and now we are thinking about main course.

Recommend!

Reviewed 6 November 2013

This restaurant should be higher! By far the best fish I've had. Fantastic service, fantastic wine. Please try this if you get the chance.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

Had dinner twice in this restaurant last week.....I cant recommend it enough. All the food was very tasty...especially the lobster pasta! The desserts were amazing as was the wine....A most visit for everyone in St. Julians...only let down is the location of Paceville beside it!!

Reviewed 29 October 2013

This restaurant should really be rated higher. We visited some of the other higher rated ones and they are no way near as good as Sciacca. My husband and I went with friends to Sciacca on the recommendation of a taxi driver, who proved exactly right. The restaurant is located on a busy street but inside the décor is clean, modern and stylish. The service is particularly welcoming and attentive. The staff subtly check to see that is well and that you have everything you need. Now onto the food - if you are a lover of fish and seafood the selection was amazing and they buy fresh each day off the divers. The meat selection is also very good and the desserts - well, these are to die for! We enjoyed our meal so much we went again the next evening and had another truly fantastic meal. Heading straight for this restaurant when we visit Malta again next year! We met the couple one night who own the restaurant who were charming and very gracious - we wish them continued success as they are doing a great job.