“Excellent Food & Great Service - Good for sports fans too”
Review of SCARLET Lounge - CLOSED

SCARLET Lounge
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 November 2011

Discovered the Scarlet Lounge when on a break to Paceville/St Julians.

Located in the the busy alleyway opposite the Bay Street Centre it is a class above all the other venues in Paceville - just keep walking past the packed noisy bars and it's up on the right hand side.

With excellent decor and welcoming staff it is a higher class venue than the others in the area and food/drink prices are very reasonable. Despite only spending 4 nights in the area myself and a friend dined there on 3 occasions. Menu is varied with an emphasis on Italian cuisine - the risotto dishes are particularly tasty.

Excellent if you are a sports fan with multiple flatscreen TVs - if you ask the staff they are very accomodating and will switch to the live game you want to watch. The bar/restaurant also offers free wifi which is a bonus.

Wouldn't hesitate to anyone staying in the area.

Reviewed 13 November 2011

Noticed the trip advisor sticker on the door when passing and decided to eat there, well worth it!

Reviewed 24 October 2011

IF you want to impress, then Scarlet lounge is the place to do it....i was there with a group of 9 and everyone was totally impressed with our visit....
the location is great and the decor is beautiful. its really clean and the service is top notch...everyone at our table ordered differnt and everyone left only empty plates...the food is excelent....and the presentation 5 star....
i hightly recomend Scarlet lounge...guarenteed to leave a huge impression on your guests....

Reviewed 21 October 2011

I booked the Scarlet Lounge in advance for my Hen night before travelling to Malta. The communication I had with the owner via e-mail was always very prompt, answering my questions appropriately. When we arrived in Malta I met with the owner and the chef and they made up my own personalized menu with lots of input from me as to food choices. They were very helpful in accommodating two of my party who required gluten free meals. They gave me and my party (24 women aged 17 to 66!) an area which was semi private, but still part of the main place therefore we still had the atmosphere. They were VERY accommodating in advance with my music preferences.

On the night the area for us had been decorated with balloons and our menu had been printed with "Kirstin's Bachelorette Party"! The food was amazing and they did everything they could to ensure that we had a fabulous evening, they went as far as giving me and my fiance a wedding gift!

I would highly recommend the Scarlet Lounge for a Stag or Hen party. Myself and my then fiance visited the restaurant 2 nights before and we had a lovely evening - great food and drinks.

I have nothing bad to say about the Scarlet Lounge!

Reviewed 12 September 2011

We just found this restaurant by chance
Th service was excellent the staff so helpful
But the food was excellent such a large menu
Everything cooked fresh, we had two meals and very happy on both ocassions
The atmosphere was very pleasant
Liked the food the best