“Excellent short stay”
Review of Hilton Malta

Ranked #3 of 33 Hotels in Saint Julian's
Reviewed 1 December 2013

We stayed at the Hilton, St Julians for 5 nights, our first stay at this hotel and a very good experience. We stayed in a sea view twin room, the room was modern & beautifully decorated, it featured built in wardrobe with iron & ironing board, lightweight clothes drying rack. Large flat screen t.v,separate DVD player, desk with high backed working chair.Two armchairs & coffee table. We had a lovely bathroom with twin wash hand basins, large bath, toilet with glass door, walk in shower with glass door, big mirrors.
The view or the se was superb, in the evening one can see the cruise liners, container ships etc all lit up on their way into Valleta.
Vista bar was lovely for snacks & drinks. Oceana restaurant served a fantastic buffet breakfast daily - an incredible choice of hot and cold food, fresh juice maker, egg chef etc.
Bottega restaurant in the evening also very good with buffet dessert menu. Blue Elephant Thai very highly recommended, food excellent.
Service, friendly & efficient throughout the hotel.
Hotel has excellent gym, indoor pool, steam/sauna facilities. In Summer the adult only and childrens pools would be superb, large and very clean, lots sunbeds poolside & even a manmade beach on one side of the infinity pool complete with sunbeds. Hotel also has a beach club which is adjacent to the hotel on the sea edge.
Tennis courts and squash courts + tuition if required all available.
Definitely recommend this hotel - it has EVERYTHING for a superb stay in Malta and is also close to many good restaurants in St.Julians. Public transport to Sliema and Valletta is within a 2 min walk.
Don't miss the wonderful buffet breakfast!

Room Tip: Our 10th floor room was quiet and had fantastic sea view.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BarbadosGirlFrance
Anne Marie S, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Malta, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Dear BarbadosGirlFrance,

We are very pleased that you enjoyed your first stay with us, at Hilton Malta, and look forward to welcome you for many years to come.

It is a pleasure to read such comments. They encourage us to do even better and to focus on what is most important in our job i.e. personal attention and care to our loyal guests!

We thank you once again

Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

My room was on the contemporary side of the hotel. I stayed in 954 next to the executive lounge. No issues with noise in the room. It was a great room, an executive king sea view. Other than a little mildew in the shower couldn't tell anyone had stayed there before. View was of neighboring casino and the sea. Nice balcony with table and chairs. The concierge Pierre made my stay. He helped plan a great agenda. He made me feel like I was the only guest at the hotel and checked on me. Very comfortable bed. Best fitness center I've seen in any hotel ever. Masseuse was great, only other guests were noisy outside my treatment room. Food for lunch was excellent at the hotel restaurant, Bottega del Vino. It was the only restaurant at the hotel that I tried and it was the best food I had in Malta. I ate from the daily specials. Service was great also. Five star. Would not question staying here again. Location is good. Restaurants, grocery, and casinos nearby. Staff were friendly at all times. I arrived around noon and my room was ready. Nice indoor pool, plunge pool, sauna and steam room. The bathroom was plush. Only complaint was the sink and shower drained very slowly. The tub was deep and wonderful after a long day walking around. I don't know if I'll return to Malta, but if I do I would stay here again.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Charlotte2010NC

Dear Charlotte2010NC,

Thank you very much for sharing your comments about your stay with us at Hilton Malta
I would like to apologise for the inconvenience you experienced in room 954 during your stay. The issues, you mention, should have been checked thoroughly prior to your arrival and I am so sorry this was not done.

We do hope that this issue has not in any way effected the rest of the stay and we look forward to have the pleasure to welcome you back very soon!

Reviewed 30 November 2013

Second time staying at the Hilton and fantastic again. Great location, friendly and helpful reception staff and great pool area.

Room only and only meal was in the Blue Elephant which was also great.

Looking forward to returning.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PaulCD99

Dear PaulCD99

Thank you very much for your kind comments. These have been shared with the rest of the team and they join me in thanking you. Weall look forward to welcome you very soon for the third time.

Do not hesitate to contact me directly for any assistance with regards to your future bookings.

Anne Marie Sciclun

Reviewed 29 November 2013

Excellent service and perfect ambience. We were upgraded from a marina view room to a sea view room without any additional cost during check-in. Staff was very helpful at all times. The hotel has a very well equipped Spa with large indoor pool, very spacious steam room and sauna. All staff, from reception to waiters to cleaners are very helpful and with a smile on their face at all times, ready to give you an excellent service.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Anne Marie S, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Malta, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Dear Sharon A

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write about your stay with us at Hilton Malta.We are very pleased to know that you had a Superb stay and that the service we have provided was excellent at all times.

We do hope to have the pleasure to welcome you for many more times.

Reviewed 28 November 2013

Hilton Malta is one of the best hotel I had the chance to stay in !
I am doing my review from there (I stay at the executive floor room 944 with a very nice view on the sea) and I can tell you that it's definitely worth staying in this hotel.

1. The staff is REALLY nice : no commercial smile, naturally friendly they are always helpful
2. The hotel facilities are VERY GOOD : the indoor swimming pool is hot, the restaurants are good
3. The location : you can find the bus station at less than 3 minutes !!! with a direct line to Valetta
4. The room is big and cleaned every day
5: I always try the room service : the Hilton Malta Pizza (13 euros !! only) is GREAT...The only bad point is the lack of diversity in the proposed meals....But it's just a detail.

SO IF YOU STAY IN MALTA AND WANT TO FEEL GOOD : GO THERE !!!

Room Tip: Room with a view on the sea is definitely a must !
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Jeremy R
Anne Marie S, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Malta, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2013

Dear Jeremy R

Thank you very much!
It is always a pleasure to read that guests take the time to commend our hotel.

We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay so much and we look forward to have the pleasure to welcome you back again!

Hilton Ma;ta

Reviewed 27 November 2013

Everything was done and solved very smoothly. I left my key in room, there was helpful hotel service guy in the near, I lost no minute because my mistake! We with my collegue asked and got additional hour for checkout. That was very helpful also because of lot of customers in reception before 12:00.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear Eero M

We thank you for taking the time to write about your experience in Hilton Malta. It is most gratifying to know that we have offered a smooth and hassle free stay as one would expect from a 5 star hotel.

We look forward to welcome you back, be it business or pleasure!

Reviewed 27 November 2013

very high class hotel.very excellent food, friendly staff ,value for money.highly recommended,rooms very clean pools everywhere was clean and the hotel its very beautiful.breakfast wow u have to be a big eater as u find fresh fried omelettes cereals croissants sausages beans and Maltese pastizzi ,sunday lunch buffet not enough words to describe,well done guys

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Catherine M

Dear Catherine M

Thank you very much. Your kind comments have been shared with our Executive Chef, Joe Vella. It is our aim to provide our guests with the highest standards of service and cuisine and we are glad to read that we have succeeded once again.

We look forward to have the pleasure to welcome you back very soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Saint Julian's
Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Malta Golden Sands
The Palace
The Palace
#1 of 28 in Sliema

Been to Hilton Malta? Share your experiences!