Argento Hotel(Saint Julian's)
Agoda.com
Hotel Juliani(Saint Julian's)
US$217
US$211
The George Hotel(Saint Julian's)
US$173
US$160
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Allegro Hotel(Saint Julian's)(Great Value!)
US$375
US$92
  • Breakfast included
Le Meridien St. Julians(Saint Julian's)
US$253
US$233
5,098 results
All reviewsblue elephantquarterdeck barthe executive loungeoceana restaurantmarina viewnew wingbeach clubportomaso marinahealth clubexcellent hotelduty managermain poolmain restaurantst julianslarge balconypublic areaslarge hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

Not the level of service or standard of a Hilton.

- Hugely overrated
- Shockingly overpriced
- Very low level of service
- very dismissive when you have a gripe

The only good thing I can find about this place are the omelettes, the best I've ever had. Catch the chef in the mornings

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Jack F
Anne Marie S, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Malta, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

Dear Jack F

I am very sorry to read your review and to note that your experience in our hotel did not live up to it's name.

I would highly appreciate if you could contact me directly with more feedback, as I wish to have a better understanding of the nature of your concerns.

It worries us that we have not made your stay as special as should have been.
I look forward to hear from you.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

I stayed for one week in half board. The room had marina view which is very nice and has the afternoon and evening sun on the terrace. The room was in classic style and we liked it very much, even if we had requested a contemporary style on beforehand. As such the hotel is nice, clean, friendly, nice views and garden/pool area, but it is very international as style and a bit big, so it is not very cosy or typical. It was nice but not a place to return to. Breakfast is good but it was totally overcrowded. Dinner also good, a bit repetitive if you eat there the whole week.

Room Tip: Marina view, higher floor. Quiet and afternoon sun. Tiled floor.
2  Thank Barbara C
Anne Marie S, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Malta, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Dear Barbara C

Thank you for your time and thank you once again for sharing views about the Hilton Malta.
Your comments are highly appreciated!

Reviewed 1 May 2014

I stayed at this hotel with my family, including a one year old son. I have to point out that all the staff was very understanding to the fact that we have a baby. they gave us a bottle warmer and provided for a separate place in the mini bar for stuff for the baby, they even gave us little rubber ducks for his teeth. apart from that, all was at the expected level but can not say that it was above it. they do not have free wi-fi in all rooms which in my view should be standard by now (although I know it often is not). i would advise not to pay extra for sea view because there is a pretty little marina on the other side and the view to this is just fine. the beds are very comfortable and the blankets are very thick and additional are provided so there is no chance to be cold. the room was clean and the housekeeping was more than happy to give us extra paper towels and soaps for the baby. rooms are very big as well and the balcony is big also, the fence was a bit wide so I was afraid to let the baby out so we did not use the balcony much. as for location, st.julian is very nice and hilton is in the middle so one has max 10 min walk to anzhing one needs. there is a supermarket just next to the hotel as well. the spa was standard good and the pool as well. as for breakfast, i have to say i have seen better, the pastry was not good and they have too much an american breakfast for malta, eggs and sausages and bacon, not very appealing to me.

Room Tip: we had a room that can be connected to another and it was big, do not know if this has anything to do with it. also, as i said, marina view is very nice as well.

Dear Sonja9876

Whilst thanking you very much for taking the time to write about your experience at Hilton Malta, I was also saddened by the fact that we were not able to provide you with a memorable stay!

Your comments will be shared and discussed at an operational level for any possible improvement.

Should we have the pleasure to welcome you back, I would be more than happy to assist you personnally and make your holiday, one to remember.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

We have just returned home after a lovely 2 week stay at the hilton malta, we also got married there and had our 11 month old baby with us.
When we arrived late on the Saturday we were kindly greeted by the reception staff and who I think was the deputy manager who showed us to our room. The room was beautiful but the views were less than exciting, we were expecting a sea view and we got a small window of sea and lots and lots of trees. Luckily we had a meeting with our rep the next day and got moved to the 7th floor where we had a proper sea view. The staff were all lovely especially a waitress at the breakfast call Rita who was always so kind to our little boy and very friendly. I was disappointed with a few aspects of the hotel, the wifi is only available in certain areas of the hotel, if you want it in your room you have to pay a ridiculous amount which after paying for a 2 week stay and a wedding we were not willing to do, also the pillows on the bed were extremely uncomfortable, I noticed a pillow menu in the room where u can basically hire pillows per night, again after what we paid for a 2 week holiday and a wedding I was pretty annoyed by this!
The hotel was EXTREMELY clean, and housekeeping staff were brilliant, the girl that cleaned our room always had our little boys cot sitting lovely with his toys laid out for him, I thought this was a nice touch. The bathroom definitely needed an update, some of our wedding guests were staying in the radisson blu and their bathrooms were far superior to the hiltons!
As the weather wasn't great some days we were grateful for the indoor pool but rather disappointed in the lack of jacuzzi, my husband loved the sauna and plunge pool though.
Eating at the hotel was faultless and the blue elephant restaurant is a must. Also the spa is beautiful and staff all friendly.
All in all we had a wonderful time but there is most definitely room for improvement.

Room Tip: If put in a lower floor room always request to be moved for a better view!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Anne Marie S, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Malta, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Dear Emma_M1980

Thank you!
Thank you for choosing our hotel for such a special day in your lives. It was a pleasure to organise and make sure this day is flawless.

All your comments will be reviewed and discussed with the management team. We are always open for ways to improve the service we provide and we promise to follow up on the matters.

I thank you once again for your time and look forward to welcome you for your 1st Anniversary!.

Hilton MALTA

Reviewed 1 May 2014

This is a large International hotel with excellent conference facilities. I really can not fault it. The Spa is exceptional and the staff really do know the meaning of service.
I really enjoyed my stay here and would highly recommend it.
Down sides .....If I really had to find any it would that your stay can be slightly interrupted if it coincides with a major function.but that is all.

Room Tip: Room overlooking the sea is lovely, but overlook the marina and it is cheaper and not noisey at all.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear firmfriendsLondon

Thank you very much for your comments.
We are sorry that your stay was slightly marred by noise disturbance.
Should we have the pleasure to welcome you back, I kindly ask you to contact me directly so that I personally take care where your room is allocated.

I thank you once again for your time and look forward to hear from you!