Hilton Malta
Hotel Valentina(Saint Julian's)
US$181
US$160
Agoda.com
The George Hotel(Saint Julian's)
US$172
US$160
Agoda.com
Hotel Juliani(Saint Julian's)
US$217
US$211
Allegro Hotel(Saint Julian's)(Great Value!)
US$92
  • Breakfast included
5,102 results
All reviewsblue elephantquarterdeck barthe executive loungeoceana restaurantmarina viewnew wingbeach clubportomaso marinahealth clubexcellent hotelduty managermain poolmain restaurantst julianslarge balconypublic areaslarge hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Came with Great expectations as scenery and location was why we wanted to stay here, along with the fact that the business conference was being held here. Relunctantly we had to stay 2 nights elsewhere. T'he room was adequate however i would expect more from a 5 star hotel. There were weddings both evenings however our last night here at Malta the music booming from the speakers led to a sleepless night despite having complained 3 times. Even housekeeping confirmed that the music was loud. Whilst checking out we spoke to the duty manager Yiannis Paraskevas about the noise he was very understanding about the noise and how it disturbed our sleep. He arranged for us to enjoy the rest of our stay by providing us complimentary transport to enable us to quickly go shopping and dinner at the restaurant which we thoroughly enjoyed. Thanks to him we would consider staying at the Hilton again when we return to Malta.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank PLalliSSCS
alastair_morin, Front Office Manager at Hilton Malta, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear PlalliSSCS,

Thank you for taking the time to review on trip advisor.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused with the noise coming from the wedding outside the hotel, I can fully understand the inconvenience caused, however I am delighted to read that you have been assisted by Yiannis Paraskevas and that the situation has been rectify to make it right.

My team and I have it as our top priority to ensure that a relaxing and problem free stay is experienced by all our valued guests.

Please feel free to contact me if travels bring you back to Malta.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Hilton Hotel could not do enough for us at our Daughters Wedding. Their attention to detail was second to none Location and Food and Service were all excellent Would thoroughly recommend the Hilton Malta for any Wedding / Conference / Business Trip / Social Event. Thank You Hilton, Malta

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Nevise W, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Malta, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Dear Guests,

We can not thank you enough for your lovely comments. We are thrilled you had a great stay with us and an unforgettable day for your Daughter's Wedding.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you wish to come visit our Sunny Island. We would be more than happy to make you re-live and create new memories at the Hilton Malta once again!

Kindest Regards,

Nevise Webb

Guest Relations.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

The Hotel is lovely but could be anywhere , the mini bar prices are even more expensive than london 3.8€ for a bottle the size of my fist ...but the worst thing is of course the building works across the marina ,it starts at 8am and seems to go on forever ..the hotel is always full of conferences and weddings so the odds of changing rooms are slim , and you can't really escape from the noise especially by the pool ..the room service food is a new low in catering not only in price but in in taste the French fries are not cooked , the hamburger is a disaster that falls apart and makes a mess , the other items are luke warm badly cooked ,if you like noisy rooms and expensive bad food your in the right place

Room Tip: Go when the building works have stopped and eat in local restaurants
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
6  Thank Johanas C

Dear Johannas C,

I deeply regret all the inconvenience and worry that the wedding noise had caused you during your stay. I can clearly understand how frustrated you must have felt.

You have unfortunately experienced some shortfalls. I was wondering if I could take a few moments of your valuable time to contact me in order to discuss your overall experience more in details.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards,

alastair.morin@hilton.com

Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Got married last year and had booked ourselves into the relaxation suit for two night.

It was amazing!
Views where phenomenal
Bathroom was MASSIVE, bath was great. Can have two people rather end relaxing with champagne while overlooking the sea. Two balconies.
Bed was basically like x 2 double bed huge and comfortable.

Buffett breakfast was delicious
Day by the poolside was amazing. Sat in the spa, had pool side lunch and drinks.
Had room service dining on the balcony. Great!

Staff where lovely and helpful.
Recommend and will be going back.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guests,

First and foremost, Happy 1st Year Anniversary!
Sincere thank you for choosing to spend you romantic getaway with us! We would also like to thank you on your great review and very kind words. The Hilton Malta team is thrilled you have enjoyed your stay with us and we are happy we have made your stay so enjoyable. We hope to be able to see you again and if you decide to come back please let us know if we can be of any assistance. Champagne Will be waiting for you!

Kindest Regards,
Nevise
Guest Relaltions.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

I have stayed at this hotel a few times. The hotel itself is beautiful, the staff are the best I have ever come across worldwide and the food/rooms etc are great. A big thank you to the wonderful Glory who kept our room pristine and was always a joy to speak with. You are an asset to this hotel.

However, my husband and I booked to stay here from 1st-5th June and were allocated room 501, the balcony of which abuts the outside seating area of the Quarterdeck Bar. There was a private party in this bar one night and the screaming and shouting of drunk people at 2.a.m. outside the window of your room is not acceptable. If we had wanted drunken louts screaming and shouting we would have stayed up the road in Paceville. Needless to say the evening was ruined. If they knew there was a party they should not allocate this room to anyone.

My husband got dressed and went to reception to complain - he asked that the manager contact him the next day. Surprisingly the manager or indeed any other member of staff failed to contact us. This was very disappointing and unexpected from a hotel of this standard - we are Hilton Honours members too. It's the little things like this that matter to us and accordingly we will not be returning.

Room Tip: One away from the Quarterdeck bar!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Holidaygal39

Dear Holidagal39,

Thank you sharing your experience with us on trip advisor.

I deeply regret all the inconvenience and worry that the noise had caused you during your stay. I can clearly understand how frustrated you must have felt by the lack of assistance received from our team.

I cannot apologize enough for this poor level of service given, and am quite frankly astonished, please rest assured that this does in no way reflect of our usual high level of standards, and I will indeed be carrying out a full investigation into it.

You have unfortunately experienced some shortfalls. I was wondering if I could take a few moments of your valuable time to contact me to discuss these aspect of your stay more in details.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards,