“Superbe stay!”
Review of Hilton Malta

Hilton Malta
Ranked #3 of 33 Hotels in Saint Julian's
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Amazing good food, especially the breakfast!
Staff is very helpful and know the perfect balance between service and not being annoying!
This stay made me consider going to other Hilton hotels! I love it

Room Tip: Take the sea/harbor view room!!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
alastair_morin, Front Office Manager at Hilton Malta, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2014

Dear Dries V,

I am delighted to read that you had a wonderful experience with us.

our team will be really proud to hear about your nice feedback on the service you have received.

Looking forward to welcoming you back at the Hilton Malta.

Warm regards,

Alastair Morin
Front Office manager

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Booked the expensive executive relaxation room. The room I believe is their most up to date modern room within the hotel. It has a bedroom and separate bathroom, both with large double glass sliding doors with view of the rocky coast. The bathroom has a jetted shower and a free standing bath. Best time to have a bath is morning time where you can relax and soak yourself, glass doors wide open with the sun shining in. However the room is situated at the rear of the hotel ie:, car park and access for water trucks, rubbish trucks etc. Along with this, on Fridays and Saturdays you get hoards of youths heading down to the rocks to drink. The noise from them is very disturbing going well into the night and morning and this is called the relaxing room that one pays a lot of money for. The hotel receptionist know about it but can do nothing to stop it. We had to move to another ex room. The ex lounge is okay but not great with no breakfast provided. However we still love the Malta Hilton for its great gym and indoor pool and table tennis with is free to use in a lobby next to the gym and pool area, although the Sorrento Hilton and executive lounge is by far a lot better for rooms and executive lounge as well as close to lovely Sorrento.

Room Tip: The panoramic executive room is nice and large with really good views to a degree all round, much qu...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank scotty528

Dear Scotty 528,

Greetings from Malta ! Thank you for reviewing on tripadvisor.

I am happy to read that you had the occasion to enjoy the design and the beauty of our relaxation suite however I am distressed to learn that you had to change room during your stay because of the location and the noise coming from outside, I am happy that our team has organised an alternative room for you but apologiesfor any inconvenience caused .

Thank you for your nice comment on our indoor pool and gym, I am glad that you had the time to enjoy our indoor facilities.

I regret that the breakfast in our Executive Lounge did not met your expectations, may I ask some of your time and ask you to contact me to have more details about your experience during breakfast?

With my kindest regards,

Alastair Morin
Front Office manager
Alastair.Morin@hilton.com

Reviewed 20 August 2014

The position of the hotel is perfect. Sea view rooms are amazing and the personnel is friendly and, of course, well speaking English language.
Near the hotel there are a lot of shopping stores but also a lot of very good restaurants with eclectic foods, starting with international style until local dishes.
Chapter One, Hard Rock Café, 22 Tower and BarCelona Bar all of them are close to the hotel and you’ll feel like in a Heaven to the Earth.

Room Tip: Ask please for a sea view room
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Stoica D
Anne Marie S, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Malta, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Dear Stoica D,
Thank you!

Your comments are highly appreciated! We are very happy that your stay at the Hilton Malta was a pleasant one and we do hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back for many more visits!

Reviewed 19 August 2014

I have just spent 9 night at The Hilton with my friend. The staff was just the best that I have experienced, from the Duty Manager to the Cleaners at the pool side facilities. We were welcomed with a refreshing drink and a pleasant smile. We ate at the Gazebo resturant and again the staff were fantastic, the food varied and well presented. We had a Marina view which was prefect and very quite. The rooms were presented clean and kept clean throughout our say.

I used the gym and the indoor pool a few times which was well presented and room for everyone who was using it.

I had an incident and slipped on the rocks just outside the grounds. When the staff found out they could not be more helpful. They offered to get the doctor after giving me first aid, which I refused as I was flying the next day. As it transpired I had broken my leg but was happy to get back to the UK, but I am comforted the believe they would have gone out of their way to help me.

Thanks to all the staff at the Hilton who made my first trip to Malta fantastic

Room Tip: Floor 8 Marine Voew was perfect
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Barrybroon

Dear barrybroon,

Firstly, we wish you a fast recovery!

Thank you for staying with us. We are very happy to have made your first stay on the Maltese islands, a fantastic one and look forward to welcome you back for the second and for many more visits.

Your kind comments are highly appreciated. They make us feel proud that we have, another time, made our guests feel welcome and respected in our hotel.

Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

Stay 1 week with my girlfriend and 4yr daughter. Excellent hotel and excellent staff always helpful cannot fault at all.
Like to thank Anne Marie scicluna for organising a birthday cake for my girlfriend.
Car parking is free next to hotel.
There where 2 weddings while I was there didn't mind the noise am on holiday so didn't care didn't have to wake up for work plus music stop at midnight
Spoke to other guest they said it's the best hotel on the island.
Swimming was really good for my daughter it shallow and gets deeper show she stays close to the shallow end. Planning another holiday next and staying at the Hilton again.
Thanks to all the staff at Hilton hotel

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank r33pun
Anne Marie S, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Malta, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Dear r33pun,

Thank you!
The Hilton Malta team thanks you for choosing to spend your holiday in our hotel. We are very happy to have added and made your girlfriend's birthday, one to remember.

We look forward to welcome all your family and yourself in the near future.
Warm regards

Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

My husband and i came here for our honeymoon, and were extremely sad to leave.
This hotel was beyond anything we could have expected.
The rooms were huge, the food was increadible, the staff was nice and accomidating, and the facilities were superb.

At check in we were greeted with fresh juice and warm towels. Our room was not ready, so they gave us towel cards for the pool at stored our luggage until it was.

Our room was overlooking the marina lot, with a very large balcony (room 903). It was quiet at night, and always had a great view.

The pools (there are a few) were clean, well kept, and big enough for every person to have space to do their own thing.
The breakfast was delicious and there were many different foods to chose from.

Last but not least - LOCATION!!!!
It was right near the center of peaceville, and we went out for strolls everyday.

We had a superb time, and really were very sad to leave - it was the perfect honeymoon!!! :) thank you again!!!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Talia O

Dear Talia O

Thank you for choosing to spend such an important time in your life, in our hotel. We are very happy to have made your honeymoon one to remember and look forward to welcome you back on your first anniversary.

Your comments make us proud as we have clearly succeeded in making your stay a magnificent one!

Warm regards from the Hilton Malta Team

Reviewed 18 August 2014

I highly recommend The Hilton Malta. It was my first time that i decided to take a break in Malta for the Santa Maria holiday and i will definitely do it again at the Hilton. The Hotel staff is extremely friendly and so efficient. The Executive room and service excellent. Looking forward to book my next break in September. Thanks to all the Hilton staff for making me feel at home.

Room Tip: Executive room
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Anne Marie S, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Malta, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Dear Lorraine B,

Thank you!
It should be us who should thank you for choosing to stay in our hotel!
We are very happy to have provided you with an amazing time and relaxing break and look forward to see next year!
Should you need any assistance with regards to your future booking, do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Saint Julian's
Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Malta Golden Sands
The Palace
The Palace
#1 of 28 in Sliema

Been to Hilton Malta? Share your experiences!