5,378 results
All reviewsblue elephantquarterdeck barthe executive loungeoceana restaurantmarina viewbeach clubportomaso marinaexcellent hotelduty managermain poolmain restaurantlarge balconyst juliansoverlooking the seapublic areaslarge hotelmini bar
Reviewed 8 December 2017

The hotel itself is sunny, on the sea and a nice marina with restaurants.
The location is very nice , the breakfast more than satisfactory and there is a nice bar. Also the price in November was more than fair.
However, tha a/c had only hot air. I opened the window since the room temp was at 23 degrees and in half an hour i was fighting with huge moskitos.
To add my frastration, i could hear everything from the people and their children walking outside my room since the room door was not silent proof.
As sleeping good is the main target when using a hotel, i will not return and will choose another hotel in the future.

Regardless the many nicethings the hotel had, i

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank NIONIOSAthens
Reviewed 7 December 2017

There is not a single thing that I could criticise about this wonderful hotel. It's stylish, it's comfortable, and in a great location.

Great checkin and checkout. Even the breakfast host greeted me with "you are one of our precious Diamond members, thank you for your loyalty". The buffet breakfast is one of the best I've had.

Beautiful, retro design room with a really comfortable bed. It doesn't get better than this.

Stunning executive lounge with a good selection of hot and cold canapes and drinks.

Thank you Malta Hilton, this wasn't my first stay and it most definitely won't be my last. Every single member of staff was helpful, friendly and an asset to this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 December 2017

We loved our stay, I felt very welcomed and looked after , is very spacious and very well appointed. The feeling being at Hilton is very stylish and good value for money and makes feel that you are in a great place to forget your daily routine.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Marika_121, Duty Manager at Hilton Malta, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Dear Carmen M,

Thank you very much for staying at the Hilton Malta and taking a moment to share feedback on your stay with us.
I am delighted to see you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and that you had a wonderful overall experience in our hotel!
We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future. Until then, on the behalf of everyone at Hilton Malta, I wish you all the best!

Kind Regards,
Marika Caruana Smith- Duty Manager

Reviewed 7 December 2017

We went to Malta to escape from the Cold. The booking at the Hilton was done by Maltese friend of us as he knows that we like luxury. What a great Hotel is this! A lovely terrasse at the swimming pool, great staff, we got an upgrade without asking and moreover the Hotel had arranged a pick at the airport, thus when we walked out of the arrival gate we saw our name on a paper who took us straight to the Hotel.
Great rooms, fantastic food, a breakfast buffet which was gigantic!
We will certainly return!

Room Tip: Ask for a seaside room.
Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 December 2017

I can’t write too much, last attempt at a review timed out.

It’s a great hotel. Sooo well managed, everyone is sooo nice and helpful. Breakfast was brilliant, good WiFi.

Anything negative? Well, OK, the bar drinks are not cheap...but you can’t have everything can you? We only have happy memories.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
Marika_121, Duty Manager at Hilton Malta, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Dear S&GKnutsford,