With the vast variety of hotels in Malta Vivaldi has to do some shaping up if they want to keep their place.
Booked in for four days within a group visit. At the beginning it all looked good: the room was big, the furniture decent (even if not new), the A/C worked well. The breakfast buffet was also decent and well assorted.
But then the small things started to pop up: they have no coffee making set in the room (4 stars), and we happened to be there while they cleaned the room: better not going into details.
The worst came on the second morning: there was no water in the taps at all! Obviously the reception blamed it on a system failure. But is that what you expect at a 4 star hotel? Shouldn’t they have a backup system? Eventually the water came back after half an hour.
The third day when we came back in the afternoon the keys were not working. Went down to the reception and they re-coded the keys. Saying “sorry” was too much to ask for.
So, if you want to come to Malta, look at one of the myriad of hotels around: you won’t have problem finding a better one for the same money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Tulip Vivaldi Hotel - International Standards, local flavours. An unmatched option for business and leisure travellers in the heart of Malta's popular district, St. Julian's. Situated very close to the sparkling sea, the hotel promises stunning views and a genuine Mediterranean atmosphere. It is also very close to a number of amenities including the casino, cinema, bowling alley, tennis courts, shops, restaurants and banks. The hotel has 263 elegant rooms - many with panoramic sea views. We offer three dining options within the hotel - Antonio's , our main restaurant, Rhapsody Cafe and Settimo Cielo - our rooftop a la carte eatery which is open during the summer. Thanks to the magical atmosphere of our roof deck and our excellent in house facilities, we are proud to be a top choice for business meetings, functions & Weddings in Malta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Golden Tulip Vivaldi Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Saint Julians
- Saint Julians Golden Tulip
- Vivaldi Hotel Malta
- Golden Tulip Saint Julian's
- Saint Julian's Golden Tulip
- Golden Tulip Vivaldi Hotel Malta