The staff is very friendly. Breakfast was as good, even for us who prefer a vegetarian meal at breakfast, but the 2 standard rooms we got for our family of 4 were sub-standard. The rooms seemed to be less than clean. The toilets had flushing problems. We could hear singing and shouting from the streets at 2 a.m. in the morning - keeping you awake. The mattresses were not comfortable and in need of replacement. When we asked to change the rooms were told that the hotel is fukk but we could upgrade for a charge to better rooms. Not sure they would be cleaner, maybe just the view would change.
The hotel is rated 4 stars, we would say 3 stars or less because of the problems described above.
Some of the lifts did not work. Electricity went off for upto minutes at a time.
The top floor swimming pool has a great view but is pretty small. The undergroung pool
and jacuzzi are nice and cute but not always heated. Foodwise, they have above average resatuarants with nice views of the sea, prices were reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Tulip Vivaldi Hotel - International Standards, local flavours. An unmatched option for business and leisure travellers in the heart of Malta's popular district, St. Julian's. Situated very close to the sparkling sea, the hotel promises stunning views and a genuine Mediterranean atmosphere. It is also very close to a number of amenities including the casino, cinema, bowling alley, tennis courts, shops, restaurants and banks. The hotel has 263 elegant rooms - many with panoramic sea views. We offer three dining options within the hotel - Antonio's , our main restaurant, Rhapsody Cafe and Settimo Cielo - our rooftop a la carte eatery which is open during the summer. Thanks to the magical atmosphere of our roof deck and our excellent in house facilities, we are proud to be a top choice for business meetings, functions & Weddings in Malta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, TravelUp, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Golden Tulip Vivaldi Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Saint Julians
- Saint Julians Golden Tulip
- Vivaldi Hotel Malta
- Golden Tulip Saint Julian's
- Saint Julian's Golden Tulip
- Golden Tulip Vivaldi Hotel Malta