i would say it's just the perfect place to stay in St. Julians, nothing to envy with the Hilton and Corinthians nearby. They gave us a very nice room with the pool-sea view that you could appreciate the sunset .Breakfast buffet for 17 euros and free parking for the hotel guests. If you don't feel like eating at the hotel, don't worry..bar and restaurants can be find walking five minutes away from the hotel...
If you don't know what to do, staff will always be there to give you some ideas. They were all very helpful to us during our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Suffused with the clear stillness of our refreshing seaside location, The Westin Dragonara Resort is a place where nothing matters except your delight. The resort rests on its 74,000 square metre peninsula like a crown jewel, with the azure waters of the Mediterranean lapping against two private beach lidos, their outdoor pools, gorgeous views and direct access to the sea. Recharge in our WestinWORKOUT® gym. Entertainment abounds, with diving, watersports, and Malta’s historic casino ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Starwood EMEA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Dragonara Resort, Malta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Dragonara Resort, Malta Hotel Saint Julian`s
- Westin Dragonara Resort Malta
- Westin Dragonara Hotel Malta
- Dragonara Resort Malta
- Westin Saint Julian's
- Saint Julian's Westin
- Westin Dragonara Malta