Moved to this hotel after an awful nights stay at a hotel in Bugibba. This hotel was great. The concierge staff were very friendly and attentive, especially one chap who wore a hat. I can't remember his name but he was amazingly helpful and almost knew what you needed before you asked.
The room was a good size. The terrace was much bigger than expected and it was lovely to lie on the sunbeds and enjoy the view of the sea.
Room service was good and I have to add that the desserts were amazing!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Suffused with the clear stillness of our refreshing seaside location, The Westin Dragonara Resort is a place where nothing matters except your delight. The resort rests on its 74,000 square metre peninsula like a crown jewel, with the azure waters of the Mediterranean lapping against two private beach lidos, their outdoor pools, gorgeous views and direct access to the sea. Recharge in our WestinWORKOUT® gym. Entertainment abounds, with diving, watersports, and Malta’s historic casino ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Prestigia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Dragonara Resort, Malta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Dragonara Resort, Malta Hotel Saint Julian`s
- Westin Dragonara Resort Malta
- Westin Dragonara Hotel Malta
- Dragonara Resort Malta
- Westin Saint Julian's
- Saint Julian's Westin
- Westin Dragonara Malta